SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mobile lab on the same day the ISG says no WMD?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Mobile lab on the same day the ISG says no WMD? Reply with quote

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=40777

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
a6502
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I saw the truck photos (way back when they were first found) I recognized the 'growth chamber/reactor', and checked out the plumbing into and out of it. It is designed for something that people did NOT want to be around.

It is too small to do anything but batches, I would guess in the 50-100 pound range (perhaps as much as 50kg) for the final 'product'.

But this whole thing is kind of moot.

1) The DEFINITION of WMD CHANGED on 9/11. Pretty much any psychopath with a box cutter and a boarding pass, or keys to a 'national' carriers airline cockpit qualifies as a WMD. If people don't understand this they are pretty blinded by the Kool-Aid.

2) At one point, an IED was detonated with a payload of 3 LITERS of VX. This is enough to kill 250,000 people. This, in my humble opinion, probably qualifies as a WMD. That the shell did not mix does not change the fact that this was a WMD, in Iraq.

Iraq had, and probably still has (in some form) a program to develop and use both biological and chemical weapons, and there are PLENTY of nutballs with weapons, and a will to kill that now qualify (in my book) as WMDs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: