SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New medal in honor of Kerry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xsquid
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: New medal in honor of Kerry Reply with quote

The new medal named in honor of John Kerry is called the "Purple
Owie." It is worn directly over the wound in question. After use, it is
rolled up and thrown over the nearest fence......

Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well at least he was in the general vicinity to be in Combat and not hiding like Bush and Cheney. Laughing Laughing Laughing
xsquid
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you show us what your boy clinton did during the war. Oh yea, he was in another country.
colmurph
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint wrote:
Well at least he was in the general vicinity to be in Combat and not hiding like Bush and Cheney. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Saint...how about posting your military service in your profile. Either that or hit the road if you are not a veteran.
DELTREE
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets get this commie bastered Saint "OUT" of here.
This is for VETS only.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice all the new people the last three days! Methinks we are being mass trolled! There is no way that this many new veterans have found this site. A pro Kerry / Democratic / Liberal site has instituted a mass attack on this site!

Ignore all new people unless they send their DD214 to the moderators!

War Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Saint
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

colmurph wrote:
Saint wrote:

Saint...how about posting your military service in your profile. Either that or hit the road if you are not a veteran.

Bro, I don't feel I have to puff my chest out to impress people or say things like "Mission Accomplished". Wink I don't see you requesting this of people you agree with. Just because I disagree with what this site is about does not mean I lost my mind or did not serve. There are many in the Military right now that want to see George W Bush and his bungling ways go. Sorry you have a hard time accepting that.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint wrote:
colmurph wrote:
Saint wrote:

Bro, I don't feel I have to puff my chest out to impress people or say things like "Mission Accomplished". Wink I don't see you requesting this of people you agree with. Just because I disagree with what this site is about does not mean I lost my mind or did not serve. There are many in the Military right now that want to see George W Bush and his bungling ways go. Sorry you have a hard time accepting that.

Saint,

If you disagree with the site there a lot of places where people like you will be gladly accepted. What purpose do you think you're serving by disrupting this site in your rude manner?

We're here to work together to compile the truth about Kerry! Nothing more, nothing less! If you have no interest in pursuing this goal and have already accepted his self-made legend, you contribute nothing here but static. Just moveon.org and let us get on about pursuing our work.

Thank you for your future respectful behavior!
JasonBinPNW
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saint wrote:
colmurph wrote:
Saint wrote:

Post your service creds or go away.

I don't mean post them in an oblique manner, I mean tell us Branch, Units, Dates etc...

I don't believe you are a veteran of anything other than the DU.

Jason

Proud member of "The Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy"
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My candidate did not give false pretenses as to who or what he was. John "F" Kerry is running as a Vietnam vet who won 3 purple hearts...we have heard this over and over and over, yet it was John Kerry who said it did not matter if you served or not and should not come into question when Bill Clinton was running. Typical liberal view...it only comes into question when your opponent is a head in the polls...yet it is the DNC who screams that we are questioning John Kerry patriotism...and DARN right I am. I am a vet and I am proud of that. I know the difference between a medal and a ribbon....and have never thrown any of mine away. Yet it is John Kerry who keeps contradicting what he himself is saying. John Kerry is whining about the negative ads when the Bush/Cheney team is just informing the public WHAT John Kerry's actual political views are...after all with John Kerry if you wait long enough he will eventually get to your side at one time or another. John Kerry says he is running on his record and when his record is put out there the typical democratic rhetoric starts all over again about how "unfair" the right wing conspiracy is...yet it is the DNC who has the liberal media spouting the hatred....and it is hatred I see on the far left. The DNC has Soros dumping millions upon millions of dollars into the DNC coffers for one reason and one reason only...to defeat President Bush. Yet, if this was a rich republican the liberal media would be all over this person and how they would be buying the presidency.

Now they are starting their hatred for President Reagan....it is starting in the liberal media...Why? Because the liberal media is afraid that the American people who LOVED Ronnie will start seeing the similarities between President Reagan and President Bush...and that is something they do not want. So instead of letting American mourn one of her most loved Presidents they are already bashing him before we even start to mourn...that is the typical DNC...and how can you respect or support that?
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Post Theresa! Ain't that the truth!

Please see the PM that I just sent you!

Woof!

Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Saint, the Coward has returned Reply with quote

Well, look it here. Saint, the Coward, has dropped by to do his drive-by and scoot back to his padded cell.

Yo Coward!!! How many times a day do they let you out?
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Jerry, Saint was banned four days ago. He has not returned since!

Woof!

Tad Belknap
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep......and it's going on his left hand too.... Laughing
DELTREE
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will pin it on his ass as he leaves town. WHAT A TOAD!

Take Care Very Happy
J.Fonda Kerry for Pres.>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: