SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MAJOR GARRETT Resonds positively to Email!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: MAJOR GARRETT Resonds positively to Email!!! Reply with quote

Very Happy Our mail is working Very Happy

My email to M Garrett

Dear Major,

This breaking story must have somehow slipped by you. However, in your diligence to be fair & balanced I feel confident that you will be addressing this important news ASAP. We count on you as one of the few who considers fairness an important asset.

Exclusive: Saddam Possessed WMD, Had Extensive Terror Ties
By Scott Wheeler
CNSNews.com Staff Writer
October 04, 2004

(CNSNews.com) - Iraqi intelligence documents, confiscated by U.S. forces and obtained by CNSNews.com, show numerous efforts by Saddam Hussein's regime to work with some of the world's most notorious terror organizations, including al Qaeda, to target Americans. They demonstrate that Saddam's government possessed mustard gas and anthrax, both considered weapons of mass destruction, in the summer of 2000, during the period in which United Nations weapons inspectors were not present in Iraq. And the papers show that Iraq trained dozens of terrorists inside its borders. {excerpt}

Thank You,

--------------------------------------
Major's reply

Mrs. DeLoach: Thank you very much for your note. I thank you also for understanding my commitment to aggressive, fair and accurate journalism. I am working very hard on this story. Verification is crucial. Nothing can be left to chance. Hard work is being done.

All best,
Major

Wink I feel good, like I know I should.....da ta da da Wink
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GOOD FOR YOU! Razz

I hope he is really doing what he says in this E-Mail.
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty cool. I'd be really impressed if an MSM outlet other than Fox responds.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank God Thank God Thank God!
Fingers crossed and nails bitten....
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for ALL OF US

Cool Let's keep their wires burning up Cool

Some of them might take notice that there are serious Americans out here in normal land that take our sovereignty and representative republic seriously Exclamation
llano
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that is the 2nd email he replied and it was posted in these forums, though it could have been someone else from Fox the 1st time.
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOooooooooooooooooo!
That's so encouraging! I've written
emails of thanks to Major on
several occasions, for some of his
exceptional reports.

The email he sent you verifys that
they do get through! YAY! Razz

Thanks for sharing 2ndamendsis!

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
RobD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Major is a great reporter but I'm starting to believe that it does not matter if the Major reports on this story or any other anti-Kerry story because it will not get any farther then FOX. An example is the story the Major did on Kerry's trip(s) to Paris. This should have been a huge story with the potential to sink Kerry's campaign but it died a quick death. No other major news sources even acknowledges the story let alone expanded on it. Due to the fact that most people still get there news from the MSM and not FOX or the Internet these types of reports just die from lack of interest and bias for Kerry. I fear that no matter what we expose about Kerry it will be squashed by the MSN.
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused Come on Rob....think about this. Never before has there been so many people at one given time actually working to counter the MSM.

Never- in the history of woman- has there been so many messy {really mean dirty} homes with laundry climbing up the walls and dust bunnies and hair balls flying through the air Exclamation

Never- in the history of woman- have underwear drawers "en masse" been empty Exclamation Sheets unchanged on beds unmade Exclamation

Faith is what you need.....faith in the tough, determined, focused American WOMAN Very Happy
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Major was great on CNN and he is doing a great job on Fox..give the guy some time. He will get the facts and try and straighten this out for all of us.
This is a huge story, and if Major is on it, then something is up..Keep the faith..and thank God Fox got him, cuz the other cables would of never let their reporters touch it. Go Fox and Go Major..

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a relief! All the bad news lately (today's report about "no WMD since 1991"), along with Bush's dropping poll numbers, have really made me depressed. I can't wait until this story breaks! Very Happy
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fr11,

This will cheer you up. Cheney cleaned Edwards clock and the country realizes it. Don't let any MSM reporter tell you differently.

http://www.surveyusa.com/Scorecards/VPDebateWinnerLoserByRegion041006.pdf

-Polaris

Truth is Beauty
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats wonderful news!! Very Happy

Stolen Honor
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: MAJOR GARRETT Resonds positively to Email!!! Reply with quote

2ndamendsis wrote:
Very Happy Our mail is working Very Happy

My email to M Garrett

Exclusive: Saddam Possessed WMD, Had Extensive Terror Ties
By Scott Wheeler
CNSNews.com Staff Writer
October 04, 2004 [/color]
(CNSNews.com) - Iraqi intelligence documents, confiscated by U.S. forces and obtained by CNSNews.com, show numerous efforts by Saddam Hussein's regime to work with some of the world's most notorious terror organizations, including al Qaeda, to target Americans. They demonstrate that Saddam's government possessed mustard gas and anthrax, both considered weapons of mass destruction, in the summer of 2000, during the period in which United Nations weapons inspectors were not present in Iraq. And the papers show that Iraq trained dozens of terrorists inside its borders. {excerpt}

Thank You,

--------------------------------------
Major's reply

Mrs. DeLoach: Thank you very much for your note. I thank you also for understanding my commitment to aggressive, fair and accurate journalism. I am working very hard on this story. Verification is crucial. Nothing can be left to chance. Hard work is being done.

All best,
Major

Wink I feel good, like I know I should.....da ta da da Wink

Question to the masses here....has anyone emailed this info to any other new organizations? I'm sure Major doesn't want to end up looking like "dan blather", so he does need the time to investigate the report. Thinking who would be good contacts to send this to ...... what about Joe Scarbrough at MSNBC? What about Bill O'Reilly? Michael Savage, Laura Ingraham, Michael Reagan? Should we send it to them?

Once someone picks up & starts reporting on the story, the other news networks will have to follow suit, or be left in the dust, to stay competitive won't they? Rolling Eyes
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am (opinion) sure that the other MSM are aware of the development of this story already. That's not the issue.

If this story had anything useful to the Kerry/Edwards campaign, and despite the lack of authentication, I'm sure that NBC and CBS would have run with it, along with the New York Times, Boston Globe, and LA Times. CNN wouldn't be far behind, along with Newsweek, etc.

That's the sad state of affairs in news and politics in America right now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: