SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry to be on BOR
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuck54 wrote:
There is no way BOR will hammer his long time friend effinKerry. No effin way.

Sorry to burst your bubble Aristotle, I used to like and respect BOR too, thought he was the best thing going. But his attitude toward the swifts, the forgeries, sandy berger.....he is kerrykamp all the way even though he won't admit to it.

Haven't watched BOR since the Oneill interview, didn't watch him for weeks before that after he sandbagged the swifties.

BOR is about BOR. I am repulsed by the sight of him.

Hey, did you ever nail this one Wink
OOH-YAH!
Donna Savage
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, most of the media and Bill O'Reilly has taken the stand that the SVFT have been almost completely discredited. And I just heard someone on TV say the other day that any initial damage that was done to Kerry early on from the Swift ads has repaired itself and that he's already bouncing back in the polls with new momentum right up to election day. And they said the SVFT lost credibility because there were too many holes in their stories from some of their members and if anything, they've essentially hurt President Bush. I have no idea what they're talking about, but if that's what people are hearing over and over again and if that's truly what people think, then that's too bad. I for one haven't heard anything positive lately about SVFT from anyone in the MSM and especially BOR (except of course from Hannity). Anyone else?
-President George W. Bush
Frank B
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have sworn never to watch O'Reilly again since his attacks against the Swift Vets. For sometime he has been taking a middle of the road stance on important issues because of his fear some viewers might call him slanted, which is one thing that ticks him off, because he wants everyone to know him as an Independent. Now with his notoriety, he can tell viewers who disagree with him to shove it, just like his sweetheart, Ms. Ta-ray-sah. He is going the way of Brokaw, Rather and Jennings. That line about him looking out for us is just one big duffle bag of BS. I don't miss his self-promoting ways one bit.

I can't even bring myself to email him anymore. My email will go to Brit Hume with a request to get BOR-ing to ask Kerry to sign the 180 AND confront his old Swiftie mates face to face if he really wants to get the truth out. In reality, neither will happen and BOR will continue to soft-soap the Kerry record of treason and betrayal.

So much for the "No Spin Zone."
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hasn't been returned yet, in the subject line I just put Kerry. your probably right that it won't do any good though. Frustrating! i just turned him off, he "understands" Dan Blather going with his "report" because it seemed somehow to balance, or justify the "swift boat" allegations?? Something to that regard....Balance? No spin?? Bull
. I cannot understand why people don't believe the swifties. They have documented so much, and as far as I know have not proven to be false yet. If they were lying don't they think that Kerry would sue or something?
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Kerry to be on BOR Reply with quote

Has a date been set? If Kerry thinks there will be anything other than softball questions he will find a way of not showing up. I lost all faith in BOR after his put down of SBVT without ever looking into the questions raised about Kerry. BOR seems to have fallen in step with the MSM. Does not want to do anything that might hurt his friend. He is now fair and balanced when it benefits him and his ratings. I no longer watch or listen to him.

RHV
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may all be just a lot about nothing. BOR didn't say a thing in tonight's program (that I heard) about Kerry coming on, and I would think that if BOR thought there would still be a chance, he would be hawking it mightily. Did I just miss it?
BillB
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I e-mailed O'Reilly yesterday (before reading this thread) when he
said Kerry 'might' appear on his program. As Kerry left an out -
"appearance on BOR depends on schedule time availability' - I doubt
he will ever be seen on BOR. Here is e-mail I sent O'Reilly:

Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 9:38 PM
To: editor@americanthinker.com
Subject: Question for Sen. Kerry

Kerry's campaign has consistently asserted that the Senator has

released ALL his military service record. The Navy Dept. states

(http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewSpecialReports.asp?Page=%5CSpecialReports%5Carchive%5C200409%)

that all the records have NOT been released. Question:

"Senator Kerry, will you sign Standard Form 180 so the Navy

Dept. can release the additional sequestered records ?"

William H. Becker, Daytona Beach, FL

Note: The elite media hounded Pres. Bush to release his National

Guard records. He issued an "Excutive Order" (verbally ?) that

all his records would be open. Why isn't this same diligence in

persuing history applied to Sen. Kerry ? Is he hiding something ?

The Chicago "Sun Times" reports there are 194 pages of

Kerry's records that are un-released.
Inactive Reserve (July '46 - Aug. '51)
BillB
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:57 am    Post subject: PS Reply with quote

In addition to sending that e-mail (previous post) to BOR, I sent it to
over 200 media outlets and reporters. I have received a reply from
one, Editor at The American Thinker, that they would print my letter.
I am not familiar with this outlet, so have no idea how much impact
it might have.
BillB (FL)
Inactive Reserve (July '46 - Aug. '51)
rhv5862
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: Kerry to be on BOR Reply with quote

Heard yesterday BOR say Kerry said he did not know anything about being asked to be on BOR. BOR said that yesterday AM he sent another request to Kerry to appear and it was now up to Kerry. I don't think Kerry will go on BOR and exspose himself to the possibility of being asked some tough questions.

RHV
redrightreturn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If BOR has Kerry on his program he will use the tape as an audition for replacing Dan Rather as anchor when he retires in July.

He is as two faced as they come.

He started out trying to be "a righter of wrongs" and that didn't work so then he had to throw in at least one story a week about sex or strippers or some such nonsense...and that may have gotten him viewers but no one of substance would appear on his show.

W appeared and mopped the floor with BOR who was "surprised at what a nice guy W is!" He wants Kerry bad. He wants to show how FAIR AND BALANCED he is!!! yeah right.

He attacked the Swiftees from day one. He has had a closed mind from the very start and he tried to HURT their cause. He gave more air time to Rassumssun than anyone connected with SBVT.

He loves to say that Dan Rather and John Kerry are "friends of his." OK- Let's judge him by the company he keeps!

Notice Rummy won't waste a nanosecond on that phoney but he WILL give interviews to Hannity, Rita Cosby and Brett Baer!

But there is ONE thing that Carville and Begalla and McCauliffe CAN'T cover up with hairspray and tanning lotion- KERRY IS A CREEP. He is dour and didactic and boring and irritating. He is like that kid in school who pretended to know all the answers in class by shoving his hand up for the teacher to call on him but he copied off of everybody else's tests to get by.
AMERICA CAN SEE THIS ABOUT HIM. I predict that the more America sees of this creep the more they will say to themselves- Do I really want to listen to this weirdo for FOUR WHOLE YEARS???

Imagine if HE got the Timber Company "accusation." He would have spun it that mismanagement at Halliburton forced him to buy it to save the loggers in the Pacific Northwest because he RESPECTS them so.

Let BOR have Kerry. I'm stickin with W-
Hey- need any wood?

Red
theresa
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Four years ago, during the Bush/Gore campaign for presidency, when all of the mainstream media said Gore was a shoe-in, Bill O'Reilly was the reason I began watching Fox News. Over the past, oh, let's say year-and-a-half, he has so blatantly changed his approach to dealing with his guests, and I truly believe it is because he wants to get the big names for the ratings. I don't think he will grill Kerry on the Swift Boat controversy, and I don't think he will hit Kerry hard on the flip-flopping, either. It's ashame that money and ratings have changed him.

Theresa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: