SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Kerry Shows Colors on 9/11 tape
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redrightreturn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,
I am so glad so many of you saw this too!
I saw it on Long Island's PBS station WLIW.
It was a two-part show- the first was called "9/11 Tale of Two Towers" and the second part with Kerry running away is called "Clear the Skies"
I heard Kerry say that if HE was president he would not have "sat there for 7 minutes reading to school children he would have said I am the President and I have an important matter to attend to"...Oh yeah? From what I saw and from what I know from the Swiftees he would have ran out of the classroom screaming.
I have tried several times to e-mail Hannity at Fox but they keep getting returned. I e-mailed his radio show and the general Fox Contact URL.
I REALLY hope he does something with it. No one else could handle this as well as Sean Hannity! LOL

And on one other note- it is a crime that there were NO programs or specials dedicated to 9/11. All they showed was the early morning service...you can bet if this wasn't an election year the networks would have been covered with coverage and memorials. When does partisan politics end and respect for the victims of that horrible day begin?

No Surrender!
Red
FireFox
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about someone getting a vidcap of the section?
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.electricsky.com/aboutnews18.htm
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil He's nothing but a self-absorbed, power-hungry, communist sympathiser!

He had WINGS on his feet!

The only thing he cared about was

Arrow Cutting n Running!

Save his own neck and the heck with everyone else.

Last edited by 2ndamendsis on Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Arclight
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Googled it, Here is it's webpage: http://www.aptonline.org/catalog.nsf/vTitle/9~11+-+CLEAR+THE+SKIES

RUSS MEYER 1922-2004

Up All Night With - -={ARCLIGHT}=- -
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone contacted the local PBS stations to get a copy? Seems we could get a copy of an existing documentary. Anyone look at a local library? I will go tomorrow if we still don't have it.
FOX should have a copy. Any word from emails to Hannity etc. Just wanting a follow-up. I will send emails now. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit off topic, but to add to how the left spins things. I just finished watching fehrenHYPE 911...it was great. I never saw Fehrenhite 911 but that wasn't just spin. They had a Vet on who was in Moore's film said he had no idea the man who talked to him was going to use it, and as a matter of fact he was for the war, and for Bush. He had lost his arms. I think in the film they must have had a talk over the picture or something. Same with a lot of the people in the film. Can't trust the left, I don't think they even know the truth.
Cazador
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Has this been mentioned in the main Kerry forum?

Perhaps a mention of this thread there as it does pertain to Kerry and his cowardly acts.

BTW: Rumsfeld helping out with total disregard for his own safety is typical of the man. Yes, he can be very, very direct. I have been on the other end of that directness. It's a bit scary but I deserved it Embarassed

Cazador
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Margie, I am told that I also appear in Moore's movie. It was footage shot in Saudi during a visit by President Bush I so it was well before W. I will not watch the movie to see for myself. They must have cut and clipped video segments and edited it to fit Moore's purposes.

Back to the thread. I saw the clip of Kerry book'n. If somehow the King interview segment could be juxtaposed with his comment about the President followed by him beating feet it would be effective if launched by some major incident, statement, personality, defection by a BOB member etc. Otherwise it will get ignored.

It is still worth the effort. Every little bit chips away at the facade and reaches a few more.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And best of all this would be a contemporary indictment of sKerry - something, hopefully, for people to relate to who don't relate to Vietnam.

I'm going to take the liberty to put in a link to a cross thread in the main forum. These two topics complement each other very nicely.

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12028

Last edited by Anker-Klanker on Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Last edited by 2ndamendsis on Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, good luck with this project. It would be great to get some of that footage in a commercial...

I bet it will be tough getting hands (rights) on it, though. Looks like it is a BBC production being played on Public Television.

I think I remember something about those enterprises being a little bit liberal. I think they both probably support a Kerry canidacy, so it will be tough to get them to help.

Now, the footage obviously came from somewhere, so maybe a local news station has some of it on file. It could probably be had as long as someone didn't buy complete rights to it.

reconflyer
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Cut and Run Kerry Reply with quote

I didn't see the program but somehow I'm not the least surprised.In my
crowd he's called "Cut and Run Kerry"
Didn't he serve in the North Vietnamese Navy? Twisted Evil

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
redwood
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better success may be achieved by asking friends, relatives, etc. if anyone taped the show. Know a 9-11 aficianado? Call them and ask.
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Major Stuff Reply with quote

Oh that is powerful stuff. Is someone sending info about this to hannity and others.

That sounds like the most damaging footage that could be shown about Kerry.

I think that if Karl Rove really has an October surprise that he'll replace it with an ad made from that footage.

A coward can never be elected.

Maybe the ttile of that ad can be:

See John Run
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: