SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Swift Boat Veterans For Truth
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stolen Honor
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobro.....where do you get your information from?
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
NYCnative
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isobro:

In case you don't know it, the people on this site are not all Republicans.

I for one, voted for Clinton and then Gore. I decided to support Bush after the chad fiasco in Florida. It was a real embarressment to the Democrat Party..

I hated the idea of containment and never thought anything good could come of it. While our military kept Saddam in his "box", the atrocities and business as usual went on under our no-fly zone. I thought Clinton was going to do something about it. After all, they all cried the warning of how much a threat Saddam was.. After the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998, I really thought we were going to do something about it. NO, they didn't, it was all just words and no action. Mogadishu and air strikes that did nothing other than make the enemy stronger. The US was weak they said. Well, finally we have a President that finally did something about it! You can count on me and most of my family (who also voted Democrat) to vote for George Bush this time around.

Another thing, I was there helping in the evacuation of the 1st WTC bombing, I thought my country was doing everything they could to keep us safe, I was soooo wrong. After losing friends and co-workers in 9-11, I have never been so proud of a President.

Lets not go back to Party who gave us the false sense of security for so long. Why they picked KERRY, of all the people in the world is beyond me!
Damn the UN, Damn France and Germany! I realized that all the talk and smoke and mirrors in the world weren't going to a damn thing to keep us safe.
God Bless America, President Bush, his Administration and God Bless our US military past and present.

"Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof." -Inscription on the Liberty Bell
Son of a VET

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
isobro.....where do you get your information from?

Come on people you know where it got it, it's under the influence of the kool-aid. Don't waste your time trying to talk to it.

Stolen Honor
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobro wrote:
Maybe it is the smell of truth, and actual facts? Hard to believe when you all get your information from Fox news, and talk radio... Do some research on your own, don't listen to filtered news. Actions SPEAK louder than WORDS...
As opposed to those bastions of real news like the New York Times (liberals), CBS(liberals), NBC(liberals), ABC(liberals), CNN (liberals),...
Son of a VET

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROTFLMAO!! IT is so full of crap. OMG. Your not going to get anywhere talking to IT, so just laugh at IT. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stolen Honor
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobro wrote:
The argument that he hasn't sued the swift vets is a joke. If everyone in the political machine were to sue the untrue facts, think about the chaos! I comment on how interesting it is that all of this comes out during the election, election years always produce these type of websites, and will be shut down once the election is over. The truth is that alot of people didn't agree with the vietnam war, nor did I. 1 out of 15 people who went from our country were killed. Not to mention the rape and torture that a select group of our own troops commited on a daily basis, hell, it happened here today. Keep in mind I did say SELECT. If I were to gather all of the vietnam vets who witnessed other vets committing improper and unethical acts towards the vietnamese, such as rape and murder, I would have this site blwon out of the water... So you guys enjoy your last month as a funded website, soon you will realize your contributions were all for nothing, but just to feed back into the economy.

Isobro ,
You should do that list thingy Shocked
well except ...uh.. you can't. If you could that would solve your problem Very Happy ... Right?
theflickster
Ensign

isobro wrote:
The argument that he hasn't sued the swift vets is a joke. If everyone in the political machine were to sue the untrue facts, think about the chaos! I comment on how interesting it is that all of this comes out during the election, election years always produce these type of websites, and will be shut down once the election is over. The truth is that alot of people didn't agree with the vietnam war, nor did I. 1 out of 15 people who went from our country were killed. Not to mention the rape and torture that a select group of our own troops commited on a daily basis, hell, it happened here today. Keep in mind I did say SELECT. If I were to gather all of the vietnam vets who witnessed other vets committing improper and unethical acts towards the vietnamese, such as rape and murder, I would have this site blwon out of the water... So you guys enjoy your last month as a funded website, soon you will realize your contributions were all for nothing, but just to feed back into the economy.

Gee.. I am impressed... not a fact there......
Your talking points are weak
and frankly

You are biting off a whole lot more than you can chew........

Last edited by theflickster on Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

once again isobro.........where do you get your information from?
Chuck54
PO1

isobro wrote:

Your evading the issue here isobro, as is typical of kerryites.

Give us just one example of where the swiftvets have been wrong, or have lied and misled. Just one.

Your candidate is an anti american traitor, he has been for 35 years and would be if elected president. He is not fit to even lick Bush's boots let alone be President.

Zell Miller

Last edited by Chuck54 on Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobro wrote:

Still can't refute one fact in the book? Go do some research and then come back and make your case.

www.wintersoldier.com
www.stolenhonor.com

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Son of a VET

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stolen Honor
manelly
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you write your list of people who commited war crimes make sure you ad Kerry First because he confessed Very Happy
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isobro wrote:

Yet not a single charge of the SBVT has been refuted, particularly by Kerry. Why don't you address this simple fact: the only party in the Swiftboat controversy that has had to recant their story is Kerry (see "Christmas in Cambodia" and his first Purple Heart). More stories remain to be debunked, such as the "V" on his Silver Star, an award the Navy simply does not give.

Kerry is a self admitted member of a very select group of Vietnam vets that committed "atrocities and war crimes," far more egregious than panties on the head and naked Twister.

Please, try to "blow this site out of the water." We are still waiting. Just do it with fact instead of steam. You will get a good hearing. Sucking wind, as you have done so far, will only earn you derisive laughter.

Isobro: Sometimes, it is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

You should try it. At least think before you write.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: