SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tell Kerry to Sign the 180

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RivanG
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Tell Kerry to Sign the 180 Reply with quote

Tell Kerry to Sign the 180...
http://www.conservativepetitions.com/petitions.php?id=282
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, would like to see Kerry sign Form 180. But given where we are today, I think it is possibly a mistake to make this a rallying cry for the next 3 weeks.

If he signed it today, chances are that the records would not be released and available, researched and analyzed, and conclusions drawn and published in time to make a difference for the 2 Nov election. The "lag factor" has been eclipsed, I think. If he were to sign it today, knowing the time factor, he could skate through the next 3 weeks saying: "I have signed Form 180, shut up, it's all lies anyway."

At this point in the game, the more productive tactic, it seems to me, is to make a very big point about his not having signed Form 180. After the election, and depending upon outcome, is the time to push the issue again to get him to sign it.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
...the more productive tactic, it seems to me, is to make a very big point about his not having signed Form 180....
I agree it's too late and his stonewalling is the point. However, the OIM (Old Irrelevant Media) has circled the wagons as evidenced by Brokaw's behavior over the last few days.
Enemy Central in the American Spectator wrote:
...Dan and Tom put on a memorable show. Not even Solomon could rule which of the two is the kindest journalist of his era....Tom attacked the work of Internet's sleuths who had caught Dan red-handed as "highly inappropriate" and accused the White House of trying to "demonize" Dan, all of it as part of a "political jihad." (Who writes his stuff, Al Gore?)...
http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=7224
Hopefully, they'll remain in their Little Big Horn long enough for us to mount an effective attack and force our message on the people.

He refuses to release his records because he's hiding something diiscraceful, perhaps a less-than-honorable discharge or proof of his many whoppers.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I am thinking Tom. But it is something we will never find out as the MSM has done nothing but suppress this story from the beginning. It is truly sad that the media is trying to slant this election instead of just reporting the facts and leaving it up to us to decide.
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: Tell Kerry to Sign the 180 Reply with quote

RivanG wrote:
Tell Kerry to Sign the 180...
http://www.conservativepetitions.com/petitions.php?id=282

Forget it,

He'll sign tax hike Nr 180 before he ever sings FORM 180.

Need some wood?!?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: