SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Ad: Kind of a summary of Kerry's blunders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
85 Scott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: New Ad: Kind of a summary of Kerry's blunders Reply with quote

My suggestion for an ad.

First, imagine a setting where John O'Neill is alone sitting behind a newsdesk like newscasters they had in the olden days where film footage was often seen rolling behind him.

As footage from angry leftist protesters trashing something American roles, he says.....

Hi, I am John O'Neill, spokesman for Swiftboat veterans For Truth. I want to help you hear info that you should have in order to make the most informed vote.

*Fact, John Kerry has not released all his military records because he never signed form 180. As Swiftboats Veterans for Truth has proven before, much of his service appears exaggerrated.

*Fact, John Kerry partipated in attending a plot to assassinate 8 US senators as a member of an anti-war group. Since then he has engaged in 33 years of changing cover-ups to conceal his actions.

*Fact, John Kerry's 1971 testimony before the Senate accusing US soldiers of "cutting off heads, cutting off ears, etc, on a daily basis" was widely used as motivational propaganda by the North Vietnam communists. Those words put all American POW's in grave danger. John Kerry's words were a lie then and are a lie now.

*Fact, John Kerry met representatives of the communist enemy at least twice. He then returned to protest for their goals instead of ours. Imagine if another former disgruntled soldier was secretly meeting Al Sadr or Bin Laden, and then used his military service as clout to persuade Americans to adopt the enemies agendas in 2004?

All these Facts are as real as the iron curtain of liberal-bias inside most media that has probably prevented you from even knowing about his book.

::::Then I go to a full screen close up so people can see the name and graphics....

This is New Soldier by John Kerry. It is a collection of anti-American propaganda taken from Jane Fonda funded Winter Soldier investigations. This front cover shows you an upside down US flag mocking America's victory at Iwo Jima during WW2.

While John Kerry chose to make only 4 brief months in Vietnam the focus of his campaign, the obvious reality is he is far better known for what he did afterwards.

Radical protesting is the political foundation of John Kerry's 20 year senate record. And all 300 members of Swiftboat Veterans For Truth agree it is a foundation built on bad judgement.

John Kerry chose to vote on the wrong side of Reagan's Cold War. He was on the wrong side of the 1st Gulf War. His dovish 20 year senate record shows he repeatedly has tried to gut US intelligence and weapons systems - and now he even suggests adding a Global Test.

In a post 9-11 era where increased threats from terrorist attacks are real,
Swiftboat Veterans For Truth firmly believes that decades of proven bad judgement make John Kerry UnFit For Command.

....I underlined the above lines because they are dramatic. And the assassination plot because it's both new and dramatic. Also on the assassination plot, I purposely said "participated in attending" because it makes him sound more guilty.

True he didn't support it. But he has lied about it for 33 years and clearly isn't ashamed enough to be honest. It's those changing cover-ups that should become the focus of future SBVT attacks.

Hurling out dramatic charges is the only way a non-liberal group will ever be heard. You have to make people's ears perk up first, then the story must gather steam on the internet and cable. Only after it's already become a big story will MSM report. Of course then it's with an intent to spin for Benedict Arnold Kerry.
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A summary of Kerry's blunders??? You must be kidding, that would be an ad longer than War and Peace.
subsailor
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:34 pm    Post subject: Suggested ad - I'll grab my credit card Reply with quote

For that ad, I'll grab my credit card and squeeze hard. For less impactful stuff, I'll not squeeze as hard. How will I know in time?
cdbarker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll reach deep for that ad, too. We need it and soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: