SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry launches website to debunk slurs

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ST1
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject: Kerry launches website to debunk slurs Reply with quote

Kerry launches website to debunk slurs

March 12, 2004
United Press International
Washington, DC -

Democratic front-runner U.S. Sen. John Kerry has launched a new
"D-Bunker" Web site to refute accusations or debunk slurs.

The Kerry campaign announced the new web site was operational
at Web address http://blog.johnkerry.com/dbunker/. They said it
already carried a response and refutation to President George W. Bush's latest TV ad criticizing Kerry.

The Kerry campaign in a statement described the new Web site as
"our new rapid response center on the Web. It will serve to debunk lies
and distortions both on and off line." They described its purpose as being
"to help supporters beat back the right-wing attack machine."

Ever since the Iowa caucuses campaign in the first half of January, the
Kerry campaign team has excelled at rapid response rebuttals of attacks
on their candidate in real time. The new Web site appears designed to
magnify the scale of that capability to help Democratic grassroots activists around the country.
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just went to that site and did you see what he had linked there, go to the links on the bottom right and click where it say's Kaplan on Kerry's military record, or something to that effect. When you get there look on the right side and click on the 5 myth's about Ronald Reagan. You will be sick at what this traitor endorses on his site. And people say that he should have been at the viewing to pay his respects, my A**. President Reagan isn't even buried yet and the left is slamming him, and Kerry endorses it!! I tell you I am infuriated at this piece of CR*P. I printed it so if anyone can't find it I will email it to you. Just PM me with your email and when I can I will get it to you.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typical Kerry move - transparent as glass.

When the feces hits the fan, he'll disavow it, saying it's "not on my website, we have no control over it".

Kerry stood against everything President Reagan stood for. Kerry is a communist, plain and simple.

By the way - the linked articles at that site - look who the authors are... Mary McGrory, Eleanor Clift, Fred Kaplan, - PLEASE! They're all Left-leaning - and that's being kind.

You will note that few, if any of them, can find anything good to say about Kerry. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU? Instead, they do the DNC's bidding and continue on the same tack - "bash Bush". Their stupid statements that put down President Bush don't make Kerry a viable candidate.

It's the same ol' thing with these Leftists. Their hatred has them blind. They want you to be blind, too.

"10 out of 10 terrorists agree: Vote Kerry"
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of going there to get the Kerry lies -- go to www.top10weasels.com and get the Kerry truths
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:11 am    Post subject: Kerry Debunker I guess they want to hide from the truth. Reply with quote

I was very respectful. Followed all the the rules (see pasted below). Supported all my statements with fact. And had my post taken down & my access to this site removed. I guess this board doesn't want to debate issues it just wants to bash non Kerry supporters creating an even greater divide between the left and the right. Please email me at sjelinek@buyerfirstrealty.com with any questions you might have.

• The goal of the Veteran's forum is to discuss the issues we face as veterans and John Kerry’s positions on these issues.
• We are well aware that some people may register not to participate in debate, but to disrupt civil discourse or spread propaganda. If your intention is to disrupt this discussion, or to deride or defame John Kerry, his staff, volunteers or the forum members you should not participate in this discussion site.
• We also consider certain opposition sources to be unreliable and reserve the right to remove posts containing or linking to any information from any such source.
• The moderators have broad discretion to act in the interests of maintaining the civility and goals of this discussion.

Stephen R. Jelinek
USAF 1975 - 1979

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: