SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Boortz right?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:44 pm    Post subject: Is Boortz right? Reply with quote

Yesterday a woman called into Neal Boortz's show and mentioned the picture of Kerry hanging in the museum in Vietnam. Boortz who IS a big Swift Boat fan told her that in fairness he had checked into this and that the picture is hanging in an area of the museum which exhibits pictures of foreign leaders who have visited Vietnam and not a area where pictures with pictures of people who helped their cause. He said that in the same area there are pictures of other leaders who visited Vietnam who had nothing to do with the anti war crowd.

If anyone can call in and dispute him his number is on his website at www.boortz.com (being good and not posting a phone number). Remember, he is a supporter of the Swift Boat Vets so if you call in, approach him as a friend not a foe.

Admin note: Just to clarify, Boortz is a public figure who makes his phone number publicly known. Please feel free to notate in your post.
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Neal's web site:

Quote:
Call the Neal Boortz Show
Atlanta: 404.872.0750
Elsewhere 1.877.310.2100

Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Kerry's Picture in Museum Reply with quote

Could a future SBVT ad SHOW this picture in the museum, explain the museum's purpose, and show that Kerry is a hero to our enemies?
Bob Chamberlain
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard the same comment. I sent Neal Boortz an email pointing out the error of his information and asking him to take another look at the facts. I pointed him to the KerryLied and WinterSoldier websites.

The main point I tried to make is that the photo does not make John Kerry a traitor, his actions do, and I pointed out where he could get damning evidence of the close coordination between Kerry (as a leader of the VVAW) and the communist Vietnamese. I pointed out that the photo is merely confirmation of the value his actions had to the Vietnamese. Boortz claimed that the wall where Kerry's photo is hung had photos of several US politicians. I don't know if this is true or not. But I did point out that the photo hanging right next to Kerry's photo is of General Giap - second only to Ho Chi Minh in the Vietnamese pantheon of heroes. And I pointed out that the room is dedicated to the foreign activists who contributed to the Vietnamese victory. Boortz seemed to believe that, since the photo was taken in 1993, it had no relevance to the war. I feel this fact is actually more damning to Kerry. The Vietnamese hold him in such high regard even years after the war had been won that they placed his photo in their war museum.

Useful anti-Kerry campaign material at:
http://www.betrayed-vietnam-vet.info
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's going to be an unpopular question, but is Boortz right:

Quote:
...that the picture is hanging in an area of the museum which exhibits pictures of foreign leaders who have visited Vietnam and not a area where pictures with pictures of people who helped their cause...

No traction is going to be gained outside this forum if he's right; all you'll do is alienate people.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
It's going to be an unpopular question, but is Boortz right:

Quote:
...that the picture is hanging in an area of the museum which exhibits pictures of foreign leaders who have visited Vietnam and not a area where pictures with pictures of people who helped their cause...

No traction is going to be gained outside this forum if he's right; all you'll do is alienate people.

Boortz is a BIG supporter of the Swiftvets and has had a few of them on the show. He just says that in fairness, he researched this and found it to be false. If his research is false and can be proven as such, it would be advantageous to have him corrected. He's pretty influential among the Independent/Libertarian vote.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: