SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHINA MOVING TROOPS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: CHINA MOVING TROOPS Reply with quote

Japanese recon picked up China redeploying 50,000 PLA troops to the North Korean border....and new reports indicate there are now 150,000 positioned there.
The expressed reason is to quell "rogue" North Korean military units and a mass exodus out of North Korea in the event of a civil war breaking out there.

Kim, the communist leader, did a startling turn around this week in rejecting his...and John Kerry's position for unilateral talks with America...now opting for the 6 nation group Bush set up. For Kim to do this major shift.....there is major trouble in the North.
The South Koreans have been holding high level internal meetings on this literal nuclear hell breaking loose.

We have deployed both advanced Aegis systems to protect both Japan and us off the Korean shores from missile strikes...and we now have subs operating there too.

Something very big is happening.

Additional note: The attack on Israeli interests in Egypt was by al Qaeda. The explosives have been traced back to Iran...and were imported to Egypt by a Saudi royal yacht.

Also 2 major intelligence sources in Iran stated that bin Laden is in Iran. The reason this makes sense is bin Laden has kidney disease and there is no way he could be surviving in outback Pakistan......I had presumed he was dead, but his being kept under wraps and laying low would make sense....as he has nowhere else to run for treatment.
Reason the story is coming out......either Israel or America will take out Iran after the elections whether Bush wins or not.
That is why the stories have been focusing on Iran...and why Syria has been making nice. They know what is coming to knock the stuffing out the terrorists no matter what to protect America. Bush and Israel understand they can not leave themselves open to 4 years of another inept Democrat with nuclear weapons now deployed.

Watch the next days to see if other attacks come.

Final note: It is hard to get people to be grateful for being saved out of things which never happened.....but in closing, I want EVERYONE to understand that since the first of this year....that is around 280 days.....our intelligence, FBI, special forces HAVE STOPPED one terrorist attack EVERY DAY aimed at Americans overseas and in the United States.
This is something President Bush, Tom Ridge, Sec. Ashcroft, Condi Rice, the CIA, FBI and our military know but can not speak of for various reasons of panic and in concealing captures to keep the trail hot in our pursuit of terrorists.

Everyday a terrorist event has been stopped....one will be stopped tomorrow hopefully and no one will ever know.
Thank God for that and the good people we have leading and protecting all of us.
ashter
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you have any sites to support this?
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: You've given me a chill Reply with quote

I never thought of it in those terms before, but I'm sure your right. We can't possibly know all that is going on behind the scenes to protect and defend us. I've got chills...!

It makes me all the more impressed with GWB's abilities to protect and lead the world to liberty and freedom. He is managing our country and overseeing our national defenses, and whooping Kerry's a.s to boot.

During the debates I've had the impression, from President Bush, that he is desperate to be our CIC, NOT because of his own ego, but his own fear of Kerry's abilities and willingness to protect all of us. He would still be a US citizen, afterall, even if he loses the office of CIC. Because GWB has the inside story, he really knows what's ahead. I don't think Kerry has a clue or cares, as long as the "world opinion" goes his way.

The Dems kill me when they try to talk about the Clinton Glory Days. We hadn't been attacked then! Shocked Confused We were only fighting the enemy within called apathy and amoral behavior in public office. Sometimes, I'm not sure which is worse, the threat of terrorists with WMD's or another president selling us "magic beans" of prosperity. My Dad always told me the communists said we would ultimately be defeated from within. I hope this isn't what he was talking about!
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Yoseph Badansky mentioned last week that UBL was alive yet ill. He also said that another tape will be released by UBL. {we'll see}

N. Korea: remember the "war games" that we were having in that area? We thought at the time how "convenient".

PNEAL: I thought that too about Pres being concerned.
Endaar
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Clinton Glory Days. We hadn't been attacked then!

Actually, we were attacked quite a few times. WTC '93, USS Cole, etc. Clinton was just too busy with his interns to do anything about it.

Endaar
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:27 pm    Post subject: I get that same pained expression.... Reply with quote

2ndamendsis wrote:
Yes, Yoseph Badansky mentioned last week that UBL was alive yet ill. He also said that another tape will be released by UBL. {we'll see}

N. Korea: remember the "war games" that we were having in that area? We thought at the time how "convenient".

PNEAL: I thought that too about Pres being concerned.

I get that same pained expression when my kids hang out with kids I don't approve of. They, my kids are 23, 19 and 18, and I don't have alot of control over their choices anymore. I have to hope that I have taught them well and maybe they are a "positive" influence on these less than desirable acquaintances. I trust their judgement, but still worry until I see the outcome. President Bush is concerned that we have "listened and learned" the lesson. I hope we have. It's life or death!!!
Tacan70UDN
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashter wrote:
do you have any sites to support this?

I concur. Please post your sources. I tried a Google search for Chinese troops massing on the N. Korean border and only found some references to 16 Sep 2003. Thanks.Smile
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what I have found so far.

BBC Monitoring International Reports October 9, 2004

Copyright 2004 Financial Times Information
All rights reserved
Global News Wire - Asia Africa Intelligence Wire
Copyright 2004 BBC Monitoring/BBC
BBC Monitoring International Reports

October 9, 2004

JAPANESE DAILY REPORTS CHINA DEPLOYS TROOPS AT NORTH KOREAN BORDER

Tokyo, 9 October: China deployed 10,000 troops earlier this month in three areas along the Tumen River, which forms part of the border between China and North Korea, to prevent North Korean soldiers from entering the country, a Japanese newspaper reported Saturday (9 October).

Quoting sources close to Japanese and Chinese relations, the Sankei Shimbun said the dispatch of the People's Liberation Army troops followed a widespread rumour that North Korean soldiers manning the border could leave the North en masse.

A source was quoted as saying that authorities in China are concerned about the possibility of armed North Korean soldiers crossing the river to raid houses in nearby Chinese cities for food.

The paper said the worsened food situation in the North Korean army could cause its soldiers to flee their nation. Since July this year, food shipments from China to the North have declined sharply, it said.

Source: Yonhap news agency, Seoul, in English 0216 gmt 9 Oct 04
LOAD-DATE: October 9, 2004

October 7, 2004

CHINA REPORTEDLY MOVES 30,000 TROOPS NEAR NORTH KOREAN BORDER

Tokyo, 7 October: China's People's Liberation Army moved more than 30,000 troops to areas along the Yalu River, which serves as the country's border with North Korea, earlier this month, the Sankei Shimbun said Thursday (7 October), quoting a source close to Japanese and Chinese relations.

The source was quoted as saying the move is a prelude to a major drill or an arrangement to stem the inflow of a rising number of North Koreans at the border, according to the newspaper.

It said, quoting another source, the North Korean army has dispatched elite forces along the river in response to China's move.

Source: Kyodo News Service, Tokyo, in English 0046 gmt 7 Oct 04

SBD
pneal
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: OOPS Reply with quote

Endaar wrote:
Quote:

Actually, we were attacked quite a few times. WTC '93, USS Cole, etc. Clinton was just too busy with his interns to do anything about it.

Endaar

Embarassed I stand corrected and embarassed. I knew there was other stuff I hated Clinton for, besides disgracing the office of CIC. Thanks for reminding me!
Rich
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endaar wrote:
Quote:

Endaar

The African embassy bombings, the Kohbar towers,Somalia was an Al Qaeda linked operation, a 95 plan to blow up 12 airliners, a '95 plan to kill Klinton in the Phillipines, a '94 plot to kill the Pope...... All Klinton did was toss a bunch of cruise missiles into a training camp, and an asperine factory in Sudan. Tomohawk is a fine system for hitting hard targets but you arent going to win wars with them. All the lawyers in the Klinton admin did was sit around and argue the legality of killing BinLaden. Im not kidding, they had several opportunities and each time they held off saying it was "illegal".

Heres a good synopsis of those yearshttp://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/knew/view/

Rich
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As President Bush said long ago. (paraphrased)

"I am not going to launch a bunch of missles through a tent to hit a camel in the A$$"

That is what Klinton did during his reign. Guess it was the easiest and fastest way to get back to his strange humidor.

Edit cause I have fat fingers.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, still would like to see the source before I lose any sleep over this.
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<satire>
Now wait a minute, Bill had to find some relief somewhere.
He was so misunderstood. After all, a vast right-wing conspiracy was against him,
and since he compromised himself, he couldn't attack
the terrorists as the RWC would have said he did it to take the
focus off of his scandals. In other words, because he 'wagged his hog',
he couldn't be seen to 'wag the dog.'
</satire>

After 9/11 Clinton was *FRANTIC* to make the point that he
tried his best to get Usama. Yah, right.

Mission Accomplished!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: