SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Was GWB wired for the 1st debate?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arlene welker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for my typos.....so mad right now I could scream!!!!!!!!!
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Bush was "wired" for the second debate but it was a different kind of "wired". He chewed Kerry a new A$$. Like I said before. He's no dummy. He is ALWAYS misunderestimated Wink

GWB landslide....
Paul Woll
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ridiculous. This has been debunked already. The tailor said it was just folds in the jacket. There was no wire.

I would have been stunned by the litany of lies coming from Kerry's mouth. I would have taken a while deciding which one to respond to with only 90 seconds. I would have been careful in what I said so as not to offend countries that I am working with. (Unlike Kerry who for political expediency will trounce on all relationships). Bush was slow and deliberate in the first debate, and more comfortable and on the attack in the second as he was more focused.
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course this whole thing is just plain stupid... first of all, with an essentially unlimited budget and with the current state-of-the art in micro-electronics available, do we really think that a big blocky box with a thick wire would need to be visible in the back of the President's jacket? And, with all the great Republican counterpoints to the Kerryisms being offered on TV immediately after the debate by Bush advisors, does anyone really think if they had been able to whisper in his ear, they would not have passed these same points on to the President when it really mattered?!
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: z Reply with quote

Two words:

Body armor.
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Commie News Network (I mean... CNN) just did a report on Bush being wired for the first debate. It was a pathetic report and they didn't mention a thing about Kerry's "cheat sheet". Grrr.... Mad

If Bush was wired, he would have done better in the first debate. Period. He missed a lot of opportunities to debunk Kerry's arguments, and he would have destroyed Kerry if Karl Rove had been feeding him answers. Stupid Dems. It doesn't make any logical sense to say someone was wired when they did poorly in a debate. Wait... I forgot... Dems don't know how to use logic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: