SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry--backseat driver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jefe
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Kerry--backseat driver Reply with quote

http://www.rightwingnews.com/

...Kerry's nothing but a "backseat candidate" who sits around and carps that he could do a better job driving, even though he supported almost all of what he now thinks were "wrong turns" at the time they were made. As Teddy Roosevelt pointed out, anybody can be a critic...

"It is not the critic who counts, nor the man who points out where the strong man stumbled, or where a doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs, and who comes up short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause. The man who at best knows the triumph of high achievement and who at worst, if he fails, fails while daring greatly, so that his place will never be with those cold timid souls who never knew victory or defeat."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so true. Yesterday, JK in a Baptist Church used the Bible to further his seditious cause. He quoted from the Bible, "faith without works is dead". James 2

After quoting the Bible he then said, " I see a lot of faith, but no deeds".

Look who's talking? A tweny year senate record that has NOTHING on it!

JK who thinks of himself as a legend in his own time has NO FAITH in America and NO DEEDS to speak of in the senate.

Funny, silly me thought he was talking about himself at that church, not us Americans.

He is un-American and a traitor.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its called the wood-ah cood-ah campaign. Every piece of history (I) would have done better!
The guys a liar and a traitor, but vote for (ME).
Wink
highwayman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if kerry is a prime example of the type of politics that is going on in dc we are in DEEP DEEP ****!! if 8 years of clinton is bad enough..

i noticed that kerry has been using the same arguments that bush has been using, if he can't be more original then that what does he expect?? there are time in life i have found when i needed to be creative, i have seen no creativity from this guy...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: