SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are liberals just stupid?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
momofthreegirls
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I've never been to Sin City --- sin finds me fast enough without me traveling to find it. I also think Las Vegas is the realization of the adage that a fool and his money are soon parted."

Amen to the first part and Laughing Laughing Laughing to the second part.
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask my youngest daughter about her trip to Las Vegas: the adage was true for her.
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[/quote]Sorry, there are moral rights and wrongs in this world --- but then again --- that is just my opinion.[/quote]

There is a lazar straight moral imperative that runs through all creation. If one strays off that line one will experience pain. If a nation strays from this line it will parish.

That is not a matter of opinion. That is an immutable principle of the universe.

The opinions are sometimes in tune with the moral constant and sometimes they are not.

Liberals see morality as relative. All other liberal excess stems from that fundamental mistake.

Sam
The Balloon Artist
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crazyndn wrote:
I have been called a Fascist, lying, *******, Nazi, Warmongering, immoral, retard, but I do my best to continue on past the serious insults and post truthful comments about John Kerry’s treasonous actions.

Those are just the things they call me too when they're being nice.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swing votr said:
Quote:
As far as Kerry is concerned, people should have looked at the facts behind his military record, not simply the fact that he has one. In the primaries people looked at him as their savior, now we learn, in part to you all, he is probably the worst challenger to an encumbant president ever.

I couldn't agree with you more on this. I'm putting the rest of the issues on the back burner for now (I laugh when they call me a right wing nut, what clueless jokers). Kerry really is Unfit For Command and my mission and passion is to defeat him.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of liberals only care about getting a bigger government and more handouts. Others want something they support such as abortion up to birth to be legal or want legal gay marriage and will do anything to support their cause . Others just want to feel good ,they don't really care if the big government programs they want hurts people the idea they have well at least the goverment program tries to help people.
Conservatives think and liberals feel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: