SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video report of voter fraud, get ready to flip.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
muggedliberal
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKLady said:

Quote:
This is also a reason why we should never get rid of the electoral college - can you imagine the voter fraud that would go on if the president was elected based on total popular votes?

Take a look at this from Thomas:

Quote:
H.J.RES.109
Title: Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to provide for the direct election of the President and Vice President by the popular vote of all citizens of the United States regardless of place of residence.
Sponsor: Rep Jackson, Jesse L., Jr. [IL-2] (introduced 10/8/2004) Cosponsors (4)
Latest Major Action: 10/8/2004 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.

Quote:
COSPONSORS(4), ALPHABETICAL [followed by Cosponsors withdrawn]: (Sort: by date)
Rep Conyers, John, Jr. [MI-14] - 10/8/2004 Rep Cummings, Elijah E. [MD-7] - 10/8/2004
Rep Kucinich, Dennis J. [OH-10] - 10/9/2004 Rep Nadler, Jerrold [NY-8] - 10/9/2004

~Mugged~
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soros, buying the vote, one at a time---smacks of a nationwide Tammany Hall.
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DNC sends out e-mails telling their followers to log on to the various web sites with quick polling questions and vote for Kerry fast and often.

Reports are coming in about how the Kerryites are registering felons, foreigners, under 18 teenagers, and other people not qualified to vote.

Seems to me the the DNC is encouraging voter fraud, and by having them to vote often on online polls, even training them.
OKLady
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATACKM wrote:
Don't forget the dead. I here that that is the most common form of voter fraud. Voting with a deceased persons voter registration. My Grandparents have been dead for over a century and I am still recieving voters registrations for them both. I would never stoop this low but how many people will see this as an opportunity?

Hmmm.. my mom still lives in the Detroit area - I better tell her to check on whether my dad was taken off the rolls - i don't remember calling in to cancel his registration when he died. My aunt just died (Lee County FL) and when I called in to ask if they needed a death certificate, they had already removed her based on the published obits - either Lee County is much more organized than the southern counties or they removed her because she was registered republican
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all know that this has to be stopped.

Question The question is: What Organized Effort can we create to accomplish the job?

The consistantly growing effort to abolish the "Electoral Vote" hand in hand with illegal voting will take on a life of it's own after this election. They've been setting this up & getting it in motion for over 4 years. This is another reason why they're trying to defuse the "illegal immigrant" problem without abiding by law. {undocumented is so much less threatening} These people have had this planned for a long, long time. This is the only way that they can take over the government without ever firing a shot.

Watch, they're getting ready and this is only the first salvo. Evil or Very Mad
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2ndamendsis wrote:
The question is: [b]What Organized Effort can we create to accomplish the job?

For one thing, we can remain active beyond 3 November--I hope that people in every state will begin ASAP to contact our State and County officials to have local voter registration regulations reviewed and, whenever necessary, amended to bar these registration drives--Voter registration ought to be a fully individual and voluntary thing and having people going out into the community to register people to vote is just begging for this kind of irregularity (alternatively spelled F-R-A-U-D)--For that reason, I agree with others who have suggested that such activities need to be banned nationwide--Any person who wishes to invoke his or her right to vote will need to persent him or herself at City Hall or a Couty Clerk's or Secretary of State's office and provide identification and proof of residence in order to register and present identification again when voting--And anyone who decides to feel put-upon or "disenfranchised by having to protect the validity of their own vote will just need to get over it as far as I'm concerned--Beyond that, whatever entity is responsible for voter registration in each state needs to have among its highest priorities maintaining a constantly up-to-date database of registrations that will cross-check on things like date-of-birth, SSN, and addresses so that irregularities can be quickly spotted and dealt with--

Yes, things like absentee balloting and other issues will need to be provided for, but if the basic process is handled with a degree of precision and order, many of these problems can be prevented before they become problems--

These are things that I intend to be working toward with the Powers That Be in my area--C

[/rant]
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess we might have expected this. Looks like the DEMS don't have a monopoly on voter fraud.

http://www.klas-tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2421595&nav=168XRvNe
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's terrible - I hope they start prosecuting these people! There have got to be laws that govern the handling of voter registration forms!

Good heavens - I never want to get to the point where I sink to THEIR level in order to win.
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That news report sounds like BS, the very last line they vauguely mention the America Votes site is run by the RNC.No evidence or anything. All you need do is google America Votes and voila
http://www.americavotes.org/

Quote:
Paid for by America Votes and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

you get a web site that says they are not backed by anyone but one of their partners it seems is tada ACORN. hmm small world?

In fact look at all their organizations they link to.

Quote:

The following organizations are the partners of America Votes - representing over 20 million Americans across the country. Click on the links below to learn about their work on issues and politics.
ACORN
AFL-CIO
AFSCME
America Coming Together (ACT)
American Federation of Teachers
Association of Trial Lawyers of America
Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence United With the Million Mom March
Clean Water Action
Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund
Democracy for America
EMILY's List
Environment2004
The Human Rights Campaign
League of Conservation Voters
The Media Fund
MoveOn.org Voter Fund
Moving America Forward
Music for America
NAACP National Voter Fund
NARAL Pro-Choice America
National Education Association
National Jewish Democratic Council
National Treasury Employees Union
Partnership for America's Families
People for the American Way
Planned Parenthood Action Fund
SEIU
Sierra Club
USAction
Voices for Working Families
Young Voter Alliance
21st Century Democrats

Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Action Now Reply with quote

Daniel J. Hutchison wrote:
Congress should act today to require positive identification at the poll. Voter Fraud is not an options for the United States.

Maybe we should press via this site and our email contacts to get a massive letter writing campaign to Congress requesting such a law. What do you want to bet that would be one vote Kerry and Edwards would show up for!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: