SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mystery Surrounds Kerry's Navy Discharge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Drudge never mentioned the Chicago Sun Times article by Lipscomb about Kerry's second Purple Heart either. Makes me think Drudge has no intrest in the SBVFT story at all.

While listening to Drudge one Sunday a few weeks ago, he did say that night, he was not interested in the SBVT stories. I believe he said it had nothing to do with today's election.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

truthserum wrote:
Quote:
Drudge never mentioned the Chicago Sun Times article by Lipscomb about Kerry's second Purple Heart either. Makes me think Drudge has no intrest in the SBVFT story at all.

While listening to Drudge one Sunday a few weeks ago, he did say that night, he was not interested in the SBVT stories. I believe he said it had nothing to do with today's election.

Fine - then he'll just miss the swift BOAT!
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I E-Mailed Hannity and also John Gibson. He has had some good shows lately hitting Kerry.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is on little Green Footballs

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=13125_The_Mystery_Of_Kerrys_Navy_Discharge#comments
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sent it to Brit Hume as well.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if the following Joel Ard (Google search) is the same one attempting to debunk the discharge speculation.
St. John’s College wrote:
...the following alumni have been nominated by the Alumni Association Board of Directors for election to the St. John’s College Board of Visitors and Governors:

* Joel Ard, A’95
* Michael MacDonald, A’76
* Sanjay Poovadan, SF’83

http://www.sjca.edu/asp/alumAssocMain.aspx?page=6807

If so, perhaps St. John's has a Kerry connection. A real stretch but you never know.
parker6289
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rdtf wrote:
This is on little Green Footballs

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=13125_The_Mystery_Of_Kerrys_Navy_Discharge#comments

Blogs are a great start to spread the story. MSM might pick it up if it gets enough attention.
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Human Events picked up the article

http://humaneventsonline.com
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The silence "out there" is absolutely deafening! (Yeah, I know the story is being picked up in the usual friendly non-MSM Internet sites, but...)

What does that portend? Is there more collusion between MSM and pro-Kerry forces than we thought? Or is this the proverbial lull before the storm?
Beldar
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My take on Mr. Lipscomb's story on BeldarBlog:

http://beldar.blogs.com/beldarblog/2004/10/was_kerrys_orig.html

It includes quotes from and links to the relevant statutes, which are otherwise kind of hard to locate because they've since been superseded in a recodification of Title 10.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked NewsMax and it did not show so I E-Mailed Chuck Noe at NewsMax.
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

see this other post - as we already thought - maybe this is why the possible 'less than honorable'-
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=99470#99470

From post referrring to freerepublic post:
" Lieutenant Kerry left active duty with the Navy on January 3, 1970, but he still carried those obligations as a commissioned officer of the Naval Reserve. Without telling anyone and without receiving permission from superiors,FBI or counter-intelligence officers, he traveled to Paris in the summer of 1970. He claimed the purpose of his trip was a honeymoon with his first wife, Julia Thorne, but there was another hidden purpose.

Numerous North Vietnamese and Viet Cong intelligence agents and officials were in Paris, having arrived a year earlier for the “Peace Talks.” While in Paris, Kerry met with agents on a number of occasions and had extensive discussions with them about U.S. plans, procedures and how to get the U.S. to essentially surrender in Vietnam.

These clandestine meetings were never reported to the Navy.

Almost a year later, in April 1091, speaking as the leader of the Vietnam Veterans Against The War, Lieutenant Kerry told a Senate hearing about his meetings with enemy agents. Senior DOD officials wanted to prosecute him as a Naval Reserve officer for violating a number of laws and regulations, but this was vetoed by the Nixon White House. They didn’t want to give the anti-war crowd any additional PR ammunition.

However, the Navy immediately pulled Kerry’s security clearance. He became a Naval Reserve officer who was known not to be trusted. He kept his commission, but lost all access to any classified information. In the words of one of the now-retired agents, “Lieutenant Kerry wasn’t cleared to know what time it was!”

The bottom line is, Kerry was on the Intelligence Committee of the Senate after the Paris fiasco and another trip to support the Moscow-backed Sandinistas in Nicaragua."
becca1223
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Send an email to all contacts at WorldNetDaily. Here are the addresses:

jfarah@worldnetdaily.com ; dkupelian@worldnetdaily.com ; jkovacs@worldnetdaily.com ; jbaggett@worldnetdaily.com ; amoore@worldnetdaily.com ; rstrom@worldnetdaily.com ; tambrose@worldnetdaily.com ; psperry@worldnetdaily.com ; aklein@worldnetdaily.com ; sfoster@worldnetdaily.com ; elizabethfarah@worldnetdaily.com ; tfuller@worldnetdaily.com ; jfunk@worldnetdaily.com

Maybe if the others pick up this story, it will force the big timers to follow suit.

Last edited by becca1223 on Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
mathman
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: DISCHARGED! Reply with quote

Kerry joined the Navy as an officer. He served on the Gridley. He served on a Swift Boat. These are facts. Kerry has not signed Form 180, nor has he released all of his military records in any other way. His web site contains only selected documents. The Navy admits that documents exist in his file which have not been released. Sen. Kerry presents himself to the electorate as a decorated war veteran, and provides us with men who served in his command in order to back up his claim of being a good leader.
We are thus faced with the necessity to do CSI on those items of information which have been provided. I had ONE security clearance (SECRET). I had ONE discharge (honorable). How many active and former military on this web site can count more than one? I received no decorations while in the service (stateside Quartermaster officers generally did not get decorated). How many veterans who were recipients of decorations and awards received multiple citations for the same award?
Kerry has TWO security clearances (SECRET). He has MULTIPLE citations for his Silver Star (with V for Valor (!!!)). Many of the most significant documents in Kerry's military records are not posted -- medical records, FITREPS, ORIGINAL citations for three Purple Hearts, documentation for FIVE (???) campaigns, and so on.
I inquired of a policeman many years ago what his view was concerning arresting a suspect. His reply: "Ïf he runs, you got him". Kerry has run from complete documentation of his military service. The conclusion is inescapable: HE HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE.
The clear conclusion to be drawn is that Kerry's first discharge was not honorable, as a result of either his failure to fulfill his active reserve obligation or his consorting with the enemy. His record had to be fixed up (with the political influence of Sen. Kennedy) so that he would have a clean record.
AND THIS MAN WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT???
KWJams
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding post mathman --! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 10 of 30

Jump to: