SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

He's Doing It Again !
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 2:49 am    Post subject: He's Doing It Again ! Reply with quote

Just as he did when he lied and besmirched,the Military in 1971,Kerry is once again,aiding the enemy every time he opens his mouth!
Examples of some of the things he's said:

"He's (Bush) MISLED this country!"
"There were no WMD!"
"He's BETRAYED this Country"
"He(Rumsfeld) needs to resign" ( he was saying this as soon as the photos were released to the very believable?Dan Rather. Laughing

Within a couple of hours,after a rant from Kerry, and ilk,we'd hear from the idiots in Iraq ! (They think Kerry speaks for the whole USA ! )

Today we hear of another young man,beheaded, because the politicians,and media have made such a big thing of FAKE PHOTOS,staged for $$$$$$$$$ (only a fool would take photos,and videos to be able to prove they commited a crime!)

And about no WMD......The Military found documents 2 days ago,that plainly show the arrogant Mr. Blix,and at least 2 other inspectors were alerting Saddam as to where they would be looking,giving plenty of time to move them.

I blame Kerry,his cohorts,and the media for that young man's horrible death.
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! I'm framing this one!

If you're really a liberal out to make conservatives look like complete whackos, you should stop now. That's dishonest and unnecessary. Very Happy
Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:

If you're really a liberal out to make conservatives look like complete whackos, you should stop now. That's dishonest and unnecessary. Very Happy

Yup - that was more amazing than most. I just had to copy and paste it to a place where even the right wing bigots are likely to be amazed.
eecee
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:

Geeze, no kidding.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, some people don't write as eloquently as others. Big deal.

She makes some valid points and instead of talking about them, you treat her like she's an idiot.

Kerry's calling for Rumsfeld's removal from office is probably one of the stupidest things he could have done, politically.

The majority of Americans and a larger majority of military and veterans greatly admire Donald Rumsfeld. Want to hazard a guess as to how many votes it's going to cost him?

I don't agree with everything Rumsfeld has done, by any means, but he's loyal up and down the chain of command. He's protected the Abu Ghraib accused as far as he is able.

I like how he stands up to stupid questions from idiot journalists who don't know what they're talking about.

I even more admired how he stood up to the politically motivated grilling he got at the hands of some of our Dem Senators last week.

As it turns out, the family of SPC Frederick, one of the guards accused in the Abu Ghraib crimes has made public a list of Congress people they tried to tell about these abuses back in February of this year. The family wrote letters detailing the abuse to Democrats because they thought Democrats would be more likely to listen to this soldier's story.

15 of the 16 Congress people were Dems, including Dayton and Reed, who were even more over the top than Kennedy and Clinton in their self-righteous pontificating.

The letters went out to: Senators Jack Reed, Mark Dayton, Robert Byrd, Bill Nelson, Evan Bayh, Mark Pryor, Edward Kennedy, Benjamin Nelson, Hillary Clinton, Joseph Lieberman, Daniel Akaka, Paul Sarbanes, John D. Rockefeller, Governor Mark Warner and Rep. Roscoe Bartlett (the lone Republican Congressman)

Senator KKK Byrd's office actually rejected the email because it was "too long."

Most or all of these Senators are on the Senate Armed Services Committee, if I'm not mistaken. Why in the world would they not be interested in something like this?

For those same Senators to sit there on national television and sanctimoniously screech about "not knowing" and hint at a cover up after THEY had PERSONALLY been contacted by a soldier involved in this mess is hypocrisy at its worst.

Kerry's political blasting of Rumsfeld and the call for his removal was premature at best. Very poor judgement. He's still got the petition on his web site, though.

Now, you want to talk about Kerry's remarks on WMD, next?
Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Okay, some people don't write as eloquently as others. Big deal.

She makes some valid points and instead of talking about them, you treat her like she's an idiot.

Kerry's calling for Rumsfeld's removal from office is probably one of the stupidest things he could have done, politically.

The majority of Americans and a larger majority of military and veterans greatly admire Donald Rumsfeld. Want to hazard a guess as to how many votes it's going to cost him?

I don't agree with everything Rumsfeld has done, by any means, but he's loyal up and down the chain of command. He's protected the Abu Ghraib accused as far as he is able.

I like how he stands up to stupid questions from idiot journalists who don't know what they're talking about.

I even more admired how he stood up to the politically motivated grilling he got at the hands of some of our Dem Senators last week.

As it turns out, the family of SPC Frederick, one of the guards accused in the Abu Ghraib crimes has made public a list of Congress people they tried to tell about these abuses back in February of this year. The family wrote letters detailing the abuse to Democrats because they thought Democrats would be more likely to listen to this soldier's story.

15 of the 16 Congress people were Dems, including Dayton and Reed, who were even more over the top than Kennedy and Clinton in their self-righteous pontificating.

The letters went out to: Senators Jack Reed, Mark Dayton, Robert Byrd, Bill Nelson, Evan Bayh, Mark Pryor, Edward Kennedy, Benjamin Nelson, Hillary Clinton, Joseph Lieberman, Daniel Akaka, Paul Sarbanes, John D. Rockefeller, Governor Mark Warner and Rep. Roscoe Bartlett (the lone Republican Congressman)

Senator KKK Byrd's office actually rejected the email because it was "too long."

Most or all of these Senators are on the Senate Armed Services Committee, if I'm not mistaken. Why in the world would they not be interested in something like this?

For those same Senators to sit there on national television and sanctimoniously screech about "not knowing" and hint at a cover up after THEY had PERSONALLY been contacted by a soldier involved in this mess is hypocrisy at its worst.

Kerry's political blasting of Rumsfeld and the call for his removal was premature at best. Very poor judgement. He's still got the petition on his web site, though.

Now, you want to talk about Kerry's remarks on WMD, next?

Valid points? Could you point them out? Some citizen can know better if the photo's are faked than can everyone all the way to the tongue tangled president?
Has that really smart person alerted the proper authorities that them photo's is faked?

Oh well. I guess I finally have my mind made up that you are about as much interested in "Truth" as is any of this crap group is interested in "Truth"

You got the gall to talk about poor judgment in relation to Rumsfeld? What good judgment have any of them bastards made since they decide to to to war totally unprepared for winning it? But I suppose that you can just blame it on them Iraqi's that things are not working out so well. Buncha damned ingrates anyway.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: He's Doing It Again Reply with quote

First of all, thank you Navy,for your support.I do appreciate it!

Now, to you,sparky,and all your "other selves"... You implied that I'm a liar on another thread. That's O.K. but DO NOT call me a Liberal !! Evil or Very Mad

If you want to be known as "a serious researcher" Rolling Eyes stop sucking
at the sewage pipes of CNN, CBS,MoveOn.org,and wherever you get your superior information. Try C-SPAN.org (where you can read transcripts,see the videos,and maybe learn the truth.) Wink
Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: He's Doing It Again Reply with quote

Marine's Wife wrote:
First of all, thank you Navy,for your support.I do appreciate it!

Now, to you,sparky,and all your "other selves"... You implied that I'm a liar on another thread. That's O.K. but DO NOT call me a Liberal !! Evil or Very Mad

If you want to be known as "a serious researcher" Rolling Eyes stop sucking
at the sewage pipes of CNN, CBS,MoveOn.org,and wherever you get your superior information. Try C-SPAN.org (where you can read transcripts,see the videos,and maybe learn the truth.) Wink

LOL - come on now. give us a link to your "FAKE PHOTOS,staged for $$$$$$$$$" evidence. Evidence that all the Generals and Rumsfeld and goodness knows who all cannot seem to discover what you have discovered of them photo's being faked.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: He's Doing It Again Reply with quote

Craig wrote:
Evidence that all the Generals and Rumsfeld and goodness knows who all cannot seem to discover what you have discovered of them photo's being faked.

I'm pretty sure that by "faked," she means "staged," which of course all the ones we've seen do appear to have been.

One of the possible answers for "Why would anyone take pictures of themselves being implicated in actionable offenses?" is that they were paid to do so. Personally, I'm skeptical at that idea, but it remains a possibility.

I think they were are bunch of sadistic renegades who were taking the pictures in order to show future prisoners as intimidation and to bring home for "war trophies." Very sad.

One thing that I think was very likely paid for was the report of GEN Taguba, which hadn't even left CENTCOM before it was illegally released to the press. And I think possibly CBS paid some big bucks for the initial photos.

I hope the "thirty pieces of silver" was worth the added danger to our troops. I hope it was worth the lowered morale. God help that person if they ever truly realize what they have done. Like Judas, the grief will be more than any human can bear.

Following the "money trail," (metaphorically speaking, at least) who benefitted from release of those pictures and the report?

The chain of command is now a tainted jury pool, in light of the international $hit$torm, so it didn't serve the accused.

Surely not Nick Berg or his family.

Who benefitted?
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that by "faked," she means "staged"

Ok, evidence that all the Generals and Rumsfeld and goodness knows who all cannot seem to discover what you have discovered of them photo's being staged.

Big difference.

The tinfoil protective headgear syndrome has now veered into complete and utter insanity. I've heard someone here suggest that Kerry was behind the photos. Is this utter and absolute lunacy contageous, NNN? This reminds me of people who claimed that the Federal Government was behind the Oklahoma City bombing.

Please tell me you weren't one of them.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparky wrote:
Quote:
I'm pretty sure that by "faked," she means "staged"

Ok, evidence that all the Generals and Rumsfeld and goodness knows who all cannot seem to discover what you have discovered of them photo's being staged.

You're being intentionally obtuse, is that it?

"Staged" as in directing a play and posing models. The ones that I've seen are obviously posed/staged - as opposed to "candids."

And you didn't attempt to answer my question.

Who benefitted from this?
Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: He's Doing It Again Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
Craig wrote:
Evidence that all the Generals and Rumsfeld and goodness knows who all cannot seem to discover what you have discovered of them photo's being faked.

I'm pretty sure....

One of the possible ....

I think ....

One thing that I think ....
I hope ....

snip silly conspiricy theory

Have you submitted your observations to the administration. They seem too dense to have noticed what some of you have discovered and figured out.
Marine's Wife
PO3

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: He's Doing It Again Reply with quote

I should have said "staged",but I've cried all day over Nick Berg dying the way he did,and God! what his family is going through....
Not one word from the "caring" Sen.Kerry on this though.

Sparky, I don't expect you to believe this but SOME of us can think on our own,without running from website to website looking for confirmation. I don't think you even care. You my friend try to look superior to all who do not agree that Kerry is the "Second Coming".

Common sense tells me that NO WAY would a person with the IQ of a bug deliberately pose for pictures and videos unless they were WELL PAID to do it.
WHO benefits from this little scandal? NOT the Whitehouse !Is your hero above doing anything to get elected? NO! I'm not saying he spent his wife's money but one old billionaire with the moveon.org stated many times he'd spend his last dime to be rid of Bush.

Pull your head out of the clouds.... or where ever you seem to keep it.....maybe it will dawn on you.
sparky
Former Member

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Common sense isn't always right, MW. Those idiots who took those pictures just didn't think anyone would care, or worse, thought they were doing something heroic that would celebrated.

And frankly, I think if it hadn't been made public by a whistle-blower, they'd have been able to take those pictures home to friends and family for some laughs. (assuming their family were good patriotic Iraqi-haters)

It's just too far-fetched to imagine the lifetime of shame that the cigarette chick is going to endure, all the effort involved in piling up those Iraqi's (were they paid for this?), and most importantly, Rumsfeldt's soon-to-be-announced resignation so he can spend time with his family.... all of these things part of a staged scene.

You sound like people who think that the Holocaust, the photos of bodies, the first-hand accounts are all lies.

And also don't forget, there are likely to be charges of murder at that prison. Is Kerry behind this too?
Craig

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: He's Doing It Again Reply with quote

Marine's Wife wrote:
I should have said "staged",but I've cried all day over Nick Berg dying the way he did,and God! what his family is going through....
Not one word from the "caring" Sen.Kerry on this though.

Sparky, I don't expect you to believe this but SOME of us can think on our own,without running from website to website looking for confirmation. I don't think you even care. You my friend try to look superior to all who do not agree that Kerry is the "Second Coming".

Common sense tells me that NO WAY would a person with the IQ of a bug deliberately pose for pictures and videos unless they were WELL PAID to do it.
WHO benefits from this little scandal? NOT the Whitehouse !Is your hero above doing anything to get elected? NO! I'm not saying he spent his wife's money but one old billionaire with the moveon.org stated many times he'd spend his last dime to be rid of Bush.

Pull your head out of the clouds.... or where ever you seem to keep it.....maybe it will dawn on you.

By "staged" do you mean that it was paid actors depicting being treated in such a manner?
Or do you mean that it was staged by making some unwilling Iraqi prisoners pose in such positions?

Kerry didn't say a word, you say?
Maybe he didn't - I dunno. I have not been keeping eye on him to check what he might not say. - Don't you think that anything he said would be politicizing it such that detracors can damn him no matter what he says or doesn't say?

Saw an interview this morning. England claims that it was orders that they followed. So yea - that was staged. They stripped some Iraqi prisoners bare and made them pose for them photo's. She said there were worse than that.
I suppose they staged the photo of the fellow who was claimed to have been beated to death too.

Do I gather that you are trying to make as if Soros or Kerry somehow had soemthing to do with all that?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: