SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Polls? LIST?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Polls? LIST? Reply with quote

Any other list of the polls? Many I tried had no poll thistime. Thanks to whoever is the holder of these sites. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Son Of The Godfather
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CTW - Don't bother with the online polls - Dems have their bots (both human type and programs) auto-voting over and over... it makes them feel as if their reality isn't slowly slipping away.

SOTG
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But it shows the MSM is biased when they think Kerry wins they have online polls but if they think Bush won they don't.
jwb7605
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed a large portion of the debate, but caught a small segment where John Kerry indicated that abortion was a "constitutional right". That was either preceded or followed by Bush indicating he genuinely did not know whether homosexuals "are that way from birth".

About an hour and a half later, I saw someone on Greta Van Sustern indicating Kerry soundly won the debate because he's the one who recognizes that a woman's right to choose is in fact guaranteed in the Constitition, and the polls were beginning to show how out of touch Bush is with women.

Not only am I also out of touch with women, I just realized there are documents missing from the Constitution ... I thought I'd read them all. The founders apparently did not "sign the 180". Sad Shocked

It's also apparent that Bush, despite his strong faith, still does not understand everything that was on God's mind when He constructed humanity.

That's why there are going to be a lot of people voting for the strong, intelligent, decisive candidate who does, in fact, understand all these fundamental issues.

I admit to being so stupid that I will not be among the above group.
I have no apology to issue for that, either. Cool
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Online Polls Reply with quote

When Greta Van Susteren announced the results of her online poll about an hour after the end of the debate, she reported Kerry 60% Bush 39%.
As I post this, the results are now Bush 50% Kerry 48%.

In addition, I had checked the poll about an hour ago, and wrote down the total number of votes then and now.

Now: Bush 268,547 Kerry 257,010
Earlier: Bush 203,564 Kerry 221,460

Difference: Bush 54,983 Kerry 35,550

Bush got 61% of the votes between the two readings.

This definitely confirms what others in this forum have been saying--the Democrats have ways of spamming online polls with multiple votes each, artificially jacking up the percentages for Kerry right after the debate.

After the dust settles, and everybody goes to bed, honest people vote once each the next morning, and suddenly the debate looks even, or a slight advantage to Bush (when less people are looking). But if we throw out the early spam, Bush won this debate by a wide margin. I wonder if Greta will announce the results of her poll TONIGHT...

It's possible to vote many times in these online polls (I voted twice, just to see if it could be done--it can!). The rules are different on November 2--each person LEGALLY can only vote once (although the Democrats might try to skirt that nitpicky little problem)!
Fighter Cat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: snap shot polls Reply with quote

I wasn't able to vote on most of the sites that I went to last night.

I guess that's why CNN called them "snapshot polls". Take a shot of 5 democrats voting for a donkey and call it a win.

Any of you smart ponies are welcome to join the Bush train.

President Bush won the 3rd debate hands down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: