SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drudge: K/E Charge Voter Intimidation If None Exists

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Drudge: K/E Charge Voter Intimidation If None Exists Reply with quote

XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX THU OCT 14, 2004 10:58:04 ET XXXXX

KERRY/EDWARDS ELECTION DIRECTIVE: CHARGE VOTER INTIMIDATION, EVEN IF NONE EXISTS

**World Exclusive**

The Kerry/Edwards campaign and the Democratic National Committee are advising election operatives to declare voter intimidation -- even if none exists, the DRUDGE REPORT can reveal.

A 66-page mobilization plan to be issued by the Kerry/Edwards campaign and the Democratic National Committee states: "If no signs of intimidation techniques have emerged yet, launch a 'pre-emptive strike.'"

[IMAGE OF ELECTION DAY MANUAL, NOVEMBER 2004. .JPG FILE]

The provocative Dem battle plan is to be distributed in dozens of states, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

MORE
http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc66.htm
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been a little discouraged about some of Drudge's reporting lately or lack thereof but this is great. CBS, ABC & the DNC, the Three Stooges.

Let them spin this and let's see who picks it up. Absolutely expected and Absolutely OUTED.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another upstanding, mature campaign tactic brought to you by Terry McAuliffe? IMHO, he's the single biggest reason for the ugliness - goon squads, vandalism, sicko campaign tatics, irresponsible alarmism, etc, etc. - in politics that we see today.

Know your enemy!
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scandalous! Those idiots. What shall we call this one? Intimigate?
Truegrit
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Unbelievable Reply with quote

The DNC is really stooping low. Hope the MSM picks this up and calls attention to the Brownshirt tactics they are using. This reminds me of the SA (Sturm Abteilung) in Berlin in the early 30's under Goebbels. The Naziis would do anything to take power, anything.

The democrats have become unscrupulous. They have organized violent demonstrations and takeovers of Republican campaign offices.

We must fight these people. We must win, or our country will go down the tubes for sure.
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anker-Klanker wrote:
Another upstanding, mature campaign tactic brought to you by Terry McAuliffe? IMHO, he's the single biggest reason for the ugliness - goon squads, vandalism, sicko campaign tatics, irresponsible alarmism, etc, etc. - in politics that we see today.

Know your enemy!

Hey, that's Clinton's man you're talking about!! LOL
ArmyMedicsMom
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh for Petes Sake....What is happening to America? These tactics, dirty tricks, lies and all the other Cr@p that is making the rounds is disgusting. That we have tolerated the shameful, embarrasing behavior witnessed during the last couple of months is truly sad.

Where did the Proud Americans go?

I am going to take a break for a day. No radio, No TV and spend some time looking at the mountains, picking apples and calm myself.

But First I am going to go Donate $100.00.

see ya later
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read that and I read all of this stuff everyday about fraud and intimdation and it's unreal......

It blows me away and I almost feel like I should start watching my back at every turn. Who are these people? They certainally are not good Americans.

How come they cannot be satisfied with due process? Where is the rule of law these day?

It's disgusting....................................................................................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: