SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dr. Jack Wheeler--One Man Could End Kerry Presidency
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZVet61
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Dr. Jack Wheeler--One Man Could End Kerry Presidency Reply with quote

Dr. Jack Wheeler
Thursday, October 14, 2004

One single statement from one single person would put an end to the threat of a Kerry Presidency.

The question has now become whether a Kerry “victory” at the polls would be more destructive of American democracy than Islamic terrorism. The answer is that it would be greater. Terrorists can destroy physical targets, while a Democrat electoral fraud would destroy basic democratic systems that are the foundation of governmental legitimacy. Such destruction could very well ignite a civil war.

The evidence that Democrats are relying on thugs and cheats to fraudulently “win” the presidential election is massive and mounting daily. Bush-Cheney offices are being vandalized across the country, voter registration fraud is overwhelming registrars in a dozen or more states, tens of thousands of lawyers plan to intimidate precinct workers and launch a tidal wave of lawsuits.

The Kerry campaign has overtly and explicitly threatened the Sinclair Broadcasting Group with retaliation for airing the Stolen Valor documentary on its stations. “You better hope we don’t win,” a Kerry aide told a Sinclair exec during a Fox News interview. This is just an example of the fascist trashing of the First Amendment that awaits us under a Kerry Presidency.

One person can put a stop to this. One single statement by this one single person. A person put on a pedestal by John Kerry. The statement is this:

While I respect John Kerry’s military service in Vietnam and do not question it, his testimony to Congress while still in uniform as a Naval Officer is another matter. He accused his fellow soldiers of being war criminals, of committing war crimes he himself had never witnessed. His testimony was used against his fellow soldiers being tortured in North Vietnamese prisoner of war camps. I must call upon John Kerry to make peace with his fellow Vietnam Veterans by apologizing to them. I call upon him today to apologize for calling his fellow soldiers war criminals and falsely accusing them of atrocities. Only then can healing and forgiveness replace the veteran’s bitterness and pain.

The person to make this statement is John McCain.

For some reason, inexplicable even to those who were in prison with him, John McCain refuses to do this. He won’t even talk any more to his fellow cell mates, such as Jim Warner, or Bud Day who saved his life in prison.

Think about that. John McCain won’t even talk to the man who saved his life – a man, by the way, who was awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor.

We cannot allow John McCain to put his ego before his patriotism. We cannot allow John McCain to put his personal friendship with John Kerry before his country.

I wish to ask every person reading this to phone, fax, or write John McCain’s offices in Washington and Arizona, demanding that he make a public statement calling for John Kerry to apologize to Vietnam Veterans. They are:

Washington
241 Russell Senate Ofc. Bldg.
United States Senate
Washington DC 20510
Phone: (202) 224-2235
Fax: (202) 228-2862

Phoenix
2400 E. Arizona Biltmore Cir.
Suite 1150
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
Phone: (602) 952-2410
Fax: (602) 952-8702

Tempe
4450 South Rural Road
Suite B-130
Tempe, Arizona 85282
Phone: (480) 897-6289
Fax: (480) 897-8389

Tucson
450 West Paseo Redondo
Suite 200
Tucson, Arizona 85701
Phone: (520) 670-6334
Fax: (520) 670-6637

One single statement by John McCain can prevent the Democrats from trashing American democracy. Once McCain calls for Kerry’s apology, the Kerry campaign implodes. Thus from now on, and until McCain issues this statement, all violence and fraud committed by Democrat thugs and cheats and shyster lawyers, become his responsibility.

“All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing,” is the aphorism. John McCain is a good man, acknowledged by all to be a hero, but if he now does nothing, he will be a hero no longer.

Printed from To The Point - http://www.tothepointnews.com
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HOW TRUE!

Certainly he can see that SecDef under Kerry aint in the cards.

Bushies are not likely to reward him, the Keating 5th and Arizona is not likely to forget that he too "married up".

But if he hopes to maintain any legacy after this election it is the one and only honorable thing for him to do.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your sure right on this.... I sent an email to him last week.... no response... not even the normal peice of crap form letter....

don't think anyone will get thru to him....

I told him if he doesn't do anything, I'll never vote for him again (that probably scared him!) Rolling Eyes

but it'll grow like the snowballs we don't have here in Phx area....

does Kerry have something on McCain????? he seems to use that tactic often..... maybe something to do with the POW commission????

I'll start calling and emailing more to him tomorrow....
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Lance Corporal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back off, guys

John McCain could be the October Surprise.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1991932 wrote:
Back off, guys

Somehow I doubt that.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCain says he wants the past to stay in past - Why???????????
stylin19
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because McCain & Kerry stiffed the MIA's & their families ? and to continue talking about Kerry, the flashlight may shine on McCain's part in the matter ?
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCain also probably wants to run for president later himself.
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arkadyfolkner wrote:
McCain also probably wants to run for president later himself.

But there is no hope. His support for Bush is not so serious in my view. When rumors spread last spring about the possibility Kerry-McCain ticket, it says it all. Ok...I know he gave speech at the Convention. But again, he didn't state clearly that Kerry is wrong on national security. Even Zell Miller knows that.

If it is true that McCain doesn't talk with the fellow who saved his life, it's over. The guy in my view is really strange.
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McCain held a fund raiser for "Goldwater'. At its end Goldwater wanted 50% of the gate for the state GOP. McCain threw a fit. Goldwater said, "It was my honorium wasn't it?"

McCain milked his commerce committee for favor and has somehow put Keating (when I spend a million on a senator I expect something) behind public memory.

-admin has editted me before for more revealing comments of the good Senators character.-
mach9
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1991932 wrote:
Back off, guys

I tend to agree about backing off--but not because I see any potential in McCain-as-[good]surprise. Hitting him now can ony hurt Bush. Would rather wait until AFTER the election. Even then--would rather get Haggle first.
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mach9 wrote:
1991932 wrote:
Back off, guys

I tend to agree about backing off--but not because I see any potential in McCain-as-[good]surprise. Hitting him now can ony hurt Bush. Would rather wait until AFTER the election. Even then--would rather get Haggle first.

I don't know but I think the guy is a hypocrite. I read his book "Courage" with a great admiration, but he doesn't even have the courage to speak to the guy who saved his life. And look, Kerry kept calling McCain name during the three debates as if he is endorsed by McCain. It finally took Bush to declare last night that he is supported by MacCain.

What is all this about?
muggedliberal
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've often wondered about McCain and Kerry.. what bond or secrets they may share.

I found this website once.. and bookmarked it because it was something I never heard of.. it's clearly a 'homemade' site, set up by an individual.. but have any of you heard about this.. like those in AZ??

http://www.cain2004.org/

~mugged~
integritycounts
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a soldier McCain was a true hero, he actions and his conduct are truly impressive....as a Senator, he is a joke

McCain's campaign finance reform is complete disaster, and he takes little responsibility for it....why because he straddles the party lines so much nobody attacks him for his dumb ideas.

I have yet to see McCain do anything as a Senator that has been particularly impressive.

This year he won't stand up for what he should....and he is helping Kerry over and over upon his friendship with him.

The Senator is a representative of his State, those voters, and instead of representing them...he represents his friendship and lets that bias him....IMHO that makes him a bad Senator
dcrhere
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What Bud Day needs to do is track down McCain, face to face, wearing the medal, and say "John, I'm calling in the marker. Do your duty."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: