SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ex-military Kerry backer on Hannity and Colmes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary J
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:16 am    Post subject: Ex-military Kerry backer on Hannity and Colmes Reply with quote

Who was that ex-marine officer that Sean Hannity sliced and diced on Fox tonight? I gather that he was a buddy of Kerry's from back in his Vietnam Veterans Against The War days. The guy blindly supported Kerry while making a complete ass of himself. I was embarrassed for the poor *******. Surely he doesn't have any credible function anywhere.....does he?

Gary
CK_Phantom
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Kerry has him picked for SecDef.

US Army "Cold War" Veteran
Born in the USofA on the 4th of July.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin, 1759
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is the thread:
http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12535&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

This is the guy:

Muller (Mueller), Robert (Bobby) (VVAW; also IVAW) --7/13/73: FBI File (S47,p285,295): “People’s House--Okinawa, Japan in possession of VVAW/WSO fliers & news releases..mailed 5/2/73.” Attachment ‘VVAW chapter list’ incl. the name & address of Bob Muller, Great Neck, NY.”
--1978 founded the Vietnam Veterans of America (VVA). The VVA also describes John Kerry as a “co-founder” of the organization. In the late 1980s, Mueller & the Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation (VVAF) split from the VVA. Mueller led a VVAF delegation to Hanoi, where he praised the communist leadership of Vietnam & laid a wreath on the grave of Ho Chi Minh.
--3/18/03: VVAW Press Release- Veterans Against Iraq War - will hold teach-in with Daniel Ellsberg: SOURCE
--9/12/04: at anti-Kerry veterans rally: he got involved in a shouting match with the protestors; also attended a book signing of John O’Neill and disrupted the event
--2004: on Nat’l Vet Steering Committee for Kerry as “Veteran Advocate”, NY
lthrneck
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's off my Xmas card list.

Semper fi
uuurah
Carry On!!
redhawk34
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Muller seems to be of that Lefty philosophy that if you yell loud enough, it doesn't really matter what you say.
One thing that did come through the tantrums was the concept that "Free Fire Zone" equals "War crime."
Maybe it was different up by the DMZ where this guy apparently served, but down where I was, a Free fire Zone meant that we could return enemy fire, engage enemy units, and recon by fire in specified areas without calling for fire clearance on a case-by-case basis. As our Fifties could reach out 6000 yards, it was important to know that no friendlies or civilian villages were on the receiving end.
A Free Fire Zone did NOT imply that we could shoot anything that moved, or that we could shoot up a village, or a sampan. Our normal rules of engagement still held, and at least in the 199th LIB, cases of civilian casualties were investigated. We stopped and searched sampans and junks continuously, using the Mk 1 eyeball (had no radar), night and day. Had I ever shot up a sampan full of women and kids simply because they got close to me, General Davison would have promptly placed me in the deepest of Doo Doo. LBJ would have been a distinct possibility. There was no "wink, wink, nudge, nudge" about our rules of engagement. We knew them, and were expected to follow them.
Muller, you self-proclaimed "war criminals" may speak for yourselves.
Do not dare to speak for me, or for my comrades.
Redhawk34
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that kerry worshiping dirtbag. He was funny when he kept trying to imply that kerry was being accused of causing the war. The chump was fit to be tied, does'nt surprize me that he's a Ho Chi lover!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: