SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Letter Project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Letter Project Reply with quote

I have started a letter and information mailing project. Each day I am mailing information to people on a mail list. this is not personal in nature and includes a variety of formats. One is a Q&A which offers a summary of the debates, speeches and writings regarding President Bush and Kerry. Others are my daughter's debate notes for class, a poem, articles, etc. Kerry sign yards are being afforded am opportunity to receive some insight. Laughing
Keep sending the Stolen Honor dvds and books and notes for others to share. Mine have been effective. People need to know. We have to do it ourselves and not depend on OIM as we all see. Later CTW

Never Ever Kerry
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've started to do something similar to this. What I do is copy the first article or two from my blog and paste it into an email, then send to a dozen or so people on my list. My hope is they forward it and so on.

Anyone who wants to copy articles from my blog are encouraged to do so. Publish whereever and however you like. Email, snail mail, make a book. You have my permission and encouragment.

My only goal with the website is to get the word out to as many people as possible.

Anyone with an email list, grab and article and click send!

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditto. the emails are flying and being forwarded. Now I am doing a daily mail out. With all the copying and making the hit I mean mail list aka Kerry sign yards. I needed the humor break today. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
PS jibjab.com for some fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: