SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new kerry ad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
achen50
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:51 am    Post subject: new kerry ad Reply with quote

While watching the local news tonight,I saw an ad that showed kerry testifying in 1971 IFO congress.Then a woman stated that kerry was a hero to speak out against a unjust war then just as he is now. the speaker claimed she is a widow of a Vietnam war soldier killed in action. then kerry came on and said that he approved the ad. When are the Reps going to go after this garbage like the country is at stake because it is at stake and most people under 40 have no clue what a ******* kerry is and have not been schooled since the msm is schilling for kerry, Mccain is reluctant and the Reps don't have the balls!
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, I havnt seen that one but I promise you I will toss my cookies!
You know that b**tard thinks he is being slick, meaning he thinks he can take his sh***y past and head it off by coming out first with his twist. Everyone knows hes to f*****g stupid to plan that on his own.
I think its going to blow up in his bannana like face, his pals are cruising forums like this and they know the only way to save face would be to come out with the truth. There is no secret formula, no catch phrase, only the truth. Funny thing is the one thing that can save his lying a** is the last thing he would ever do!
If he was really smart he would have his wife and his best friend Ted and even Michael Moore come out in his behalf, because I think America really loves these people. Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the unfortunate opportunity of seeing that dispicable add. He approves all his lies. Skerry is demented and what he has done in 1971 and this past year is deplorable. That ******* should be prosecuted and removed from public office permanently. Just sickening.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: