SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So CBS wants credibility back, then show Stolen Honor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: So CBS wants credibility back, then show Stolen Honor Reply with quote

I was just listening to Bob Schieffer, moderator for last debate, being interviewed by Teri O'brien and Art Wallis, WLS radio.

He stated that CBS has to work to get its "credibility back." He also stated that he was a "First Amendment guy." And that he believes that anything should be aired that makes a "valuable contribution to the dialog."

Well, I have something to run by you all.

I think we should write to CBS and suggest that to counter the obvious "hit program" that CBS concocted with "forged documents" in an effort to destroy a sitting president, that they should consider airing Stolen Honor.

If CBS believes that it is OK to air that "hit" piece, then they should certainly be receptive to airing Stolen Honor to provide a "valuable contribution to the dialog" and honor the veterans who have fought to protect the First Amendment that they so vocally cherish.

What has hurt their credibility is that they are so obviously in the tank for Kerry, and that is why that "hit" piece hurt them so much.

Stolen Honor is the answer.

What do you all think? Should we start an email campaign to help them see the light to the value of contributing the national "dialog?"

Cool Cool Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> "Stolen Honor" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: