SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We need..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sun Tzu
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject: We need.. Reply with quote

An ad citing the Communist Musuem and John Kerry...and we need an ad with Steve Pitkin.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second that motion! During the Veterans' Rally on Sept. 12, Pitkin said that Kerry threatened not to drive him back from Detroit to Baltimore if Pitkin refused to testify, and that he had "lied" on Kerry's urging.

An ad showing Pitkin's 1971 testimony, followed by his renunciation on September 12, followed by Kerry's 1971 testimony, followed by Kerry's line about the "coalition of the coerced and the bribed".

Then an announcer: "John Kerry coerced American soldiers to lie to the American people about their own service in Vietnam, and thousands of people died as a result (pan over the Wall here). Don't let John Kerry coerce the American soldiers again!"
mcknz
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. I keep waiting for the info about Kerry being honored in the Communist museum to hit it a major way. I hope somebody does it soon.
I saw Pitkin's testimony at the "Kerry Lied" rally on C-SPAN, and I thought it was very powerful.
Also, the cover of the book, "The New Soldier", needs to be seen by every American.
I think these three things are some of the most damaging to Kerry, but few people know about them yet.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: More SBVT ads? Reply with quote

As effective as the "They Served" and "Questions" ads may be, they seem to be addressed mostly to military people and their families. I could easily understand why POW's and veterans are angry at Kerry for what he did in and after Vietnam, but to the average non-military Joe and Jane, how are they affected by what Kerry did over 30 years ago?

Somehow, what Kerry did in 1970-71 has to be made relevant to THIS election.

Possibly an ad that quotes Kerry in 1971 saying that a withdrawal from Vietnam would result in 3,000 refugees, the Senator estimating 800,000, and an estimate of the real death toll (with pictures of the skulls on a shelf). Then Kerry in 2004 saying that he would withdraw the troops from Iraq within 6 months. Then an announcer: "John Kerry betrayed our allies in South Vietnam, and they were massacred. Do you want to let him do the same to our allies in Iraq?"

Or possibly some reference to Kerry meeting with Madame Binh and the North Vietnamese rep (I forgot his name), followed by the disastrous retreat, then play Kerry's statement about "providing nuclear fuel" to Iran from the first debate. Then an announcer: "John Kerry aided the enemy in 1971. John Kerry wants to arm our enemies in 2004. Don't let him do it!"

We need that big October surprise, and time is running out!!!
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"10-4 Big Buddy" (a 1970s thing)

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
Sun Tzu
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any new ad needs to include something like this:

Democrats Successful in Silencing Stolen Honor!
Sun Tzu
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/10/19/203211.shtml
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: