SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

voter fraud backfire?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: voter fraud backfire? Reply with quote

http://www.vodkapundit.com/

Thousands of cards mailed by county election boards to newly registered voters in Hamilton County and throughout the state are being returned because the people can't be found.
John Williams, director of the Hamilton County Board of Elections, said the situation indicates that there might not be as many new voters as some expect in a state deemed crucial in the presidential election.

Ohio Republican Party Chairman Robert Bennett on Tuesday said it's a result of statewide registration fraud conducted by independent groups that support Democratic candidates.

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
noc
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why we need to require ID in all states. Here in California they do not require it. IMO they should also require a thumb print and cross check registration with other states.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: voter fraud backfire? Reply with quote

bsjracing wrote:
http://www.vodkapundit.com/

Thousands of cards mailed by county election boards to newly registered voters in Hamilton County and throughout the state are being returned because the people can't be found.
John Williams, director of the Hamilton County Board of Elections, said the situation indicates that there might not be as many new voters as some expect in a state deemed crucial in the presidential election.

Ohio Republican Party Chairman Robert Bennett on Tuesday said it's a result of statewide registration fraud conducted by independent groups that support Democratic candidates.

This is probably why the Dems wanted anyone to be able to vote at any precent. Then they have have people vote many times under differnt names.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we need a national voter registration card. Period. The time has come. The democrats are pulling out all of the stops to game the system.

One personl. One vote.

No other way.

To do otherwise is to destroy representative government. The very idea that the democrats are plotting to undermine our electoral process is disgusting. Where in the heck are the democrat congressmen and senators while our country is being destroyed from within. Zell Miller, where are you. Stand up and give 'em Zell.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Just volunteered to be one of the voter fraud investigation/response team lawyers. What is 5 days of my life compared to 4 years of skerry?

I suggest all others who can volunteer to be poll watchers. You don't need to be an attorney to volunteer.
MichaelP
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nomorelies wrote:
I think we need a national voter registration card. Period. The time has come. The democrats are pulling out all of the stops to game the system.

One personl. One vote.

No other way.

To do otherwise is to destroy representative government. The very idea that the democrats are plotting to undermine our electoral process is disgusting. Where in the heck are the democrat congressmen and senators while our country is being destroyed from within. Zell Miller, where are you. Stand up and give 'em Zell.

Actually one LIVE person one vote... Confused
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: The Illiterate Vote Reply with quote

Hello,

Quote:
Carter warns of repeat election 'fraud' in Florida

Jimmy Carter, who has made a second career monitoring elections in world trouble spots, yesterday accused Florida Republicans of "brazenly" resisting efforts to clean up "fraudulent and biased electoral practices" that so marred the 2000 election in their state.

Has anyone considered illiteracy? Just to let you know, many in Florida can talk and yell fraud but sadly they can not read.

When I'm walking to the entrance of Wal-Mart, I ask myself, "Hmm, I wonder if that person can read?" They enter the exit door and exit the entrance.

The election cards, with the thumb print and photo, need to also say illiterate on it.

Nationwide, the illiterate vote can add up to a lot of what the Demos call fraud; don't you think?

Carter warns of repeat election 'fraud' in Florida

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: