SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need some ideas!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.::geo::.
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: I need some ideas! Reply with quote

Okay!

So.. in the last few days EVERYONE in my house has been getting bombarded with all of these Kerry/Edwards mailings. So I've been collecting them Twisted Evil My plan is to send them back with a nasty little letter. What I'd like to know is what ya'll would say when sending them back! You're all just so damn good at stuff like this I had to ask!

Also, my older sister was convicted of a felony yeeeears ago (she was young and stupid for a guy... and helped him get out of jail). She was given 5 years of probation, which is now up. Her charges haven't been reduced yet, so she isn't allowed to vote in the election. Guess what.... Her name is on MOST of these mailings from the DNC!!! I guess they really don't care if you can vote legally, as long as you vote for their guy!

argh!

e,

Georgi
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If any of them have a postage-paid return envelope, take the junk mail (and a few bricks), & put it in a box, and tape the return envelope on top - take to U.S. Postal Service & ...... smile!
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Save & Forward "To Whom It May Concern"-France Reply with quote

Save them and send them
"To Whom It May Concern" Embarassed
c/o PM of France! Laughing

and ditto to
PM of Germany! Razz

Don't forget to send it by the courier that has
"Global" service. Ha Ha Hee Hee Razz Razz
I am serious. One of them has global shipping
labels. Ha Ha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Then we can all have a "painting the roses red" day! Very Happy

Make a joyful noise.
Mary Ann Parker
Jerald L. Parsoneault
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the Attention of: DNC Chairman Terry McAuliffe
Re: Your Reaching Out to Felons Program

Congratulations, your program is working. My sister and some of her friends, still under incarceration, were proud to be contacted and they are particularly excited about Kerry's plan to increase taxes on those making over $200,000 per year. It is the hope of these inmates that some of this tax money can be funneled into an early release program and help them find a job once Kerry/Edwards are elected and implement their plan to
stimulate the economy with the higher taxes mentioned above.

Some of my sisters friends would like to start as junior executives in a steel mill or other heavy industry. They understand these jobs have been outsourced by President Bush, but will be returning to this country the morning after Kerry takes office.

Sincerely,
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: I need some ideas! Reply with quote

.::geo::. wrote:
Okay!

So.. in the last few days EVERYONE in my house has been getting bombarded with all of these Kerry/Edwards mailings. So I've been collecting them Twisted Evil My plan is to send them back with a nasty little letter. What I'd like to know is what ya'll would say when sending them back! You're all just so damn good at stuff like this I had to ask!

Also, my older sister was convicted of a felony yeeeears ago (she was young and stupid for a guy... and helped him get out of jail). She was given 5 years of probation, which is now up. Her charges haven't been reduced yet, so she isn't allowed to vote in the election. Guess what.... Her name is on MOST of these mailings from the DNC!!! I guess they really don't care if you can vote legally, as long as you vote for their guy!

argh!

e,

Georgi

Tell them you were going to vote for Kerry but that you are an enviromentalist and their use of so much paper has caused too many trees to be cut down and you can't in good faith vote for anyone who is responsible for harming planet Earth.
GIaunt
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put a big, stylish "W" across EVERY page with a big black marker and then return it.

or get some poodle stickers and paste them over his picture
or give him a mustache and beret with a marker...
or write "SIGN FORM 180" across it and return it...

My husband got a call from the Kerry camp tonight... He told them that "as a Democrat, I am proudly voting" (and the campaigner started to say "That's great, thank ..." ) when he finished saying "for George W Bush" - there was silence.....

After he hung up, my daughter suggested that he should have kept them on the phone for a while, so they couldn't call others.....

Very Happy
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set them on fire and take a digital pic of it and e-mail to McAwful himself! Twisted Evil
OKLady
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the voter registration - how did the Dems get her name and not the Republicans? Is she somehow registered as a Dem?

You think she cannot vote - but are you sure - and would she be the one voting or someone else?

After my aunt died, I called the county (Lee COunty FL) to ask how to remove her name - they already did, based on published obits. I called several weeks later and asked them to check the address to see if anyone registered under the address. They were able to do that cross check. Be nice to the clerk - they are very busy - a calm friendly voice, expressed concern about fraud and plenty of thanks goes a long way....
OKLady
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and I am still getting some forwarded election mail (FL to OK) so some of the guys did not get updated mailing lists....

just think of the wasted mailings of all the dems for the false registrations in some of those states Laughing
OKLady
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and I am still getting some forwarded election mail (FL to OK) so some of the guys did not get updated mailing lists....

just think of the wasted mailings of all the dems for the false registrations in some of those states Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: