SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wisconsin radio bombarded with Anit-Bush Ads

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Weaponeer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Wisconsin radio bombarded with Anit-Bush Ads Reply with quote

Wisconsin radio is being bombarded with Anit-Bush Ads!!

I turned on the radio only to here a Kerry Ad, and turned to another station only to hear 3 more within an hour.

I live in Western Wisconsin near Fort McCoy (big military area) and they are really getting bad here.

During this time NO ads supporting Bush were heard.

It should be noted that I also caught the tail end of another ad that stated we would be in Iraq for YEARS and Years and Years..... and the only way our was going door to door...

This is getting nuts..... people are hearing it over and over and due to the MSM I think they are starting to believe it.

This frankly has me worried....... Crying or Very sad
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk Forum

Thanks
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sick of it too, makes ya wana blow chunks. I dont buy in to these people who say thier undecided, All the crap from kerry wouldnt sway me, Im betting alot of folks are turned-off from it. The lib loven polls dont mean nothing either cause one voice is heard a hundred times when kerry people sign-in to every poll possible. Its far from over but I dont thinks things are as tight as they want you to think.
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've been in Korea for 50 years. We've been in Germany for 60 years. Japan for 60 years. The Philippines for 100 years. Hawaii for 200 years.

Virginia for 400 years....

You'd think people would get used to it by now.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
ProudbrotherofUSSoldier
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: Wisconsin radio bombarded with Anit-Bush Ads Reply with quote

Weaponeer wrote:
Wisconsin radio is being bombarded with Anit-Bush Ads!!

I turned on the radio only to here a Kerry Ad, and turned to another station only to hear 3 more within an hour.

I live in Western Wisconsin near Fort McCoy (big military area) and they are really getting bad here.

During this time NO ads supporting Bush were heard.

It should be noted that I also caught the tail end of another ad that stated we would be in Iraq for YEARS and Years and Years..... and the only way our was going door to door...

This is getting nuts..... people are hearing it over and over and due to the MSM I think they are starting to believe it.

This frankly has me worried....... Crying or Very sad

We live near each other(same general area at least) so I know what your talking about as far as Radio ads go. I attended a 72hr training session tonight for the Republican Party and I was genuinely suprised at the number of volenteers who turned out for the training. I think the reason the DNC is running so many Pro-Kerry ads is because they know they are losing ground here.

Ann Coulter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: