SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

There is no OCTOBER SURPRISE
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WallaceNails
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:48 am    Post subject: There is no OCTOBER SURPRISE Reply with quote

There is no October Surprise. Nothing is going to happen that will change people’s minds at this point. All the major stuff about Kerry that should be all over the news is being suppressed by the MSM. Everything bad about Kerry is being distorted. Nobody knows what is true and what is not, so they just ignore it.

Any new breaking stuff that is bad for Kerry will be either ignored or fluffed off. The Swift boat stuff has been so heavily distorted that nobody new will change his or her vote right now based on tha Swifties. There is so much “negative” advertising on right now that it all goes in one ear and out the other. People are sick of this election and just want it to be over.

Get used to the fact that this election may not be decided on Nov 2nd and may be thrown into the courts. Its going to get really bad.

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to think that and wondering if Bush is going to lay down like his Dad did.
GIaunt
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe Bush is giving up...
I don't believe that we should be discouraged.....
I don't believe that the American public is going to be happy with another election fiasco --- and I believe that the grassroot Americans CAN fix anything.....

The DEMS wanted Kerry because he's a brawler to the end....
If those against him give in to dismay, etc. then he wins by still fighting...

The MSM is going to pay dearly for this fiasco - this is not a threat of any kind, I'm getting out my crystal ball here..... As things unfold, they will be held accountable.... The power of the Internet, the pesky pajamhadeen has been unleashed.... This is the Information Revolution - the Media Revolt.....

I never thought that anything could overcome the negative perceptions about Viet Nam Veterans, BUT I hear them proudly speaking of their service (not just here on this web-site) ---

So, to quote a revolutionary hero, "Don't Give Up the Ship"
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Keep Positive Reply with quote

Keep positive because Dubya is going to win.

Just think how good it's going to feel when he does, despite the odds caused by the Lame Stream Media.

It's amazing to think how far ahead he would be if only given a fair shake by TV and the papers.

The fact that he is doing so well despite the unfairness is a strong statement that people get it. They see with their own eyes and hear and can tell the truth. They know a real leader versus a poser.

The new Swiftvet ads will have a lot of good. Just look at those guys in the ad. It says truth.

Dubya is gonna take it and when he does we can all enjoy it and watch the next 4 years as he has much more freedom to do good things for this country.

Ignore the koolaid stuff, tune out Colmes, just watch Hannity. Don't be brought down by the lies and all the other slimey stuff. That'll help.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the only real surprize would be if one of the low-lifes gets captured in October.
The real surprize will be Nov. 3, and that scumball kerry is going to hate it! Crying or Very sad
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Hillary doesn't want to be President..
WallaceNails
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt say that Bush wasnt going to win. I just said that there was not going to be an "October Surprise" that will knock out Kerry.

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never fear. There is still an October surprise out there waiting to happen.

It's got to happen close enough to the election that Kerry won't have enough time to respond or the MSM have enough time to spin.

Expect it just a day or two before the election. Something big. ....and it will come from the White House to give it legitimacy.

GWB landslide....
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inatizzy wrote:

It's got to happen close enough to the election that Kerry won't have enough time to respond or the MSM have enough time to spin.

Expect it just a day or two before the election. Something big. ....and it will come from the White House to give it legitimacy.

GWB landslide....

If there is an october surprise it will occur the thursday before the election. Would be interesting if both Bush and Kerry had October surprises on the same day.

You are right, Bush landslide!

Zell Miller
WallaceNails
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inatizzy wrote:

GWB landslide....

Do you know someting or are you just speculating?

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WallaceNails wrote:
Inatizzy wrote:

GWB landslide....

Do you know someting or are you just speculating?

A little of both. Wink
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't defeat yourselves before the fight is even over. Much headway has been made, with little or no help from the leftstream media. That's what grassroots is, us, the little people, circumventing the mainstream to get our message out.

With or without a big surprise, keep fighting to the bitter end (not that I feel Kerry will prevail). Giving up now just hands it to him on a silver platter.
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF, Bush has destroyed ANY momentum Kerry got from the debates in all the polls and is pulling away in the battleground states. Why are you people whining? Smile heh there are still some aces up Bush's sleeve. I can think of a few things but the lefty nutbirds cruise this board and eff them if im gonna tip them off on whats to come.
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the October Surprise is that the Red Sox might just win....
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="but the lefty nutbirds cruise this board and eff them if im gonna tip them off on whats to come.[/quote]

Bingo, give the man a cookie. Hey all you lefty nutjobs reading this.....doesn't it just drive you crazy not to know what's coming?

Your guy is going DOWN and going down HARD.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

GWB landslide.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: