SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry buys Ohio Hunting License
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawa
CNO

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he's going to have media cameras on this hunting expedition,
I would love to see someone get on camera with the
"POODLE:THIS DOG DON'T HUNT" poster in the background..
MichaelP
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that that he should have spent the money on an NRA safety class so he could have at least he would not look so limp wristed when he holds a gun. Every time I see that he is like errr lock and load and I crawled through the brush and I have a commie automatic but I don't.... Embarassed

He needs some lessons from Eagle Eddie or someone.

Michael
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This meat-head can't walk and chew gum at the same time, let alone hunt in Ohio.

LIVESHOT will buy a $3000 hunting outfit, $800 hunting boots, $1000 hunting hat go into the woods as far as the video-cam operator, and get a 3 minute ad on national TV for free on all the news programs.

Here is what the NRA thinks about Lurch hunting,
check it out. Twisted Evil

http://www.nrapvf.org/media/pdf/doghunt.htm
Hydrology_joe
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Kerry's "Huntin' " Trip Reply with quote

Did anyone else notice Kerry's (very fake) 'homeboy' demeanor in asking the clerk for the license? ("Can I get me a hunting license here?") What about his claim that he wouldn't take a back seat in protecting the 2nd Amendment rights?!!!

It makes me sick that people actually believe the manure coming out of his mouth. I hope that folks take a couple minutes to check the facts and records of the candidates before the go to the polls to punch/push/scratch/fill-in/choose our next leader. God help us if Kerry is elected.

Snippet(s) from the Columbus Post Dispatch:
http://www.dispatch.com/election/election-president.php?story=dispatch/2004/10/17/20041017-A1-04.html

Quote:
In Buchanan, a tiny Pike County village, Kerry stopped at the Village Grocery and asked owners Paul and Debra McKnight, "Can I get me a hunting license here?"

He plunked down $140 in cash for a nonresident Ohio hunting license so he can go duck hunting in the Mahoning Valley when he returns to the state Thursday. At the Wakefield rally, Kerry was given a 12-gauge shotgun and told the crowd he would "balance the rights and responsibilities" of gun owners.

Kerry burnished his hunting credentials during stops in Pike County, which along with eight of the 13 other counties in Appalachia-dominated southeastern Ohio, supported Bush in 2000. Bush’s win in the region was attributed, in part, to a strong effort by the National Rifle Association to portray Gore as antigun. The NRA has targeted $20 million through Election Day in Ohio and other battleground states to do the same to Kerry.

Kerry said he is determined not to let that happen: "I believe in the Second Amendment, and I’m not going to take a back seat to anybody in protecting that right."
[/quote]
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry's "Huntin' " Trip Reply with quote

Hydrology_joe wrote:
Did anyone else notice Kerry's (very fake) 'homeboy' demeanor in asking the clerk for the license? ("Can I get me a hunting license here?") What about his claim that he wouldn't take a back seat in protecting the 2nd Amendment rights?!!!

It makes me sick that people actually believe the manure coming out of his mouth. I hope that folks take a couple minutes to check the facts and records of the candidates before the go to the polls to punch/push/scratch/fill-in/choose our next leader. God help us if Kerry is elected.

Snippet(s) from the Columbus Post Dispatch:
http://www.dispatch.com/election/election-president.php?story=dispatch/2004/10/17/20041017-A1-04.html

Quote:
In Buchanan, a tiny Pike County village, Kerry stopped at the Village Grocery and asked owners Paul and Debra McKnight, "Can I get me a hunting license here?"

He plunked down $140 in cash for a nonresident Ohio hunting license so he can go duck hunting in the Mahoning Valley when he returns to the state Thursday. At the Wakefield rally, Kerry was given a 12-gauge shotgun and told the crowd he would "balance the rights and responsibilities" of gun owners.

Kerry burnished his hunting credentials during stops in Pike County, which along with eight of the 13 other counties in Appalachia-dominated southeastern Ohio, supported Bush in 2000. Bush’s win in the region was attributed, in part, to a strong effort by the National Rifle Association to portray Gore as antigun. The NRA has targeted $20 million through Election Day in Ohio and other battleground states to do the same to Kerry.

Kerry said he is determined not to let that happen: "I believe in the Second Amendment, and I’m not going to take a back seat to anybody in protecting that right."
[/quote]

He should have tried it in French.
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry the dolt will probably shoot himself in the foot.................OK...............wishful thinking.

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knighthawk wrote:
Kerry the dolt will probably shoot himself in the foot.................OK...............wishful thinking.

If he did he would apply for a medal that is for sure.
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry's planned duck hunting trip is tomorrow in Youngstown....Just a warning to y'all up there in Northern Ohio!

I wonder if Kerry already has a Federal Duck Stamp to go hunting? They said he spent $140 on his license at the store. That would be $125 Non-Resident & $15 Ohio Wetlands Stamp (Necessary to go Duck Hunting I believe).
TEWSPilot
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What?, Kerry is going to kill DAFFY? What will it be next, BAMBI? PETA, where are you when we really need you?
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I was listening to the news about Kerry's hunting trip, I couldn't help but to laugh at a man going hunting for a photo op, camera men all around. I know very little about hunting, my husband isn't a hunter but my brother-in-law lives and dies for hunting and fishing. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought silence was important factor in sucessfully surprising your target and shooting it..... a hundred cameramen and women might make that silence impossible.
deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's going goose hunting. Is the gun he held the other day the proper one for goose hunting?
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deserturtle wrote:
He's going goose hunting. Is the gun he held the other day the proper one for goose hunting?

Depends on who or what is getting Goosed.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Kerry Evil or Very Mad is such a geek I suggest for safety sake the Secret Service not let Evil or Very Mad skerry Evil or Very Mad him handle a loaded gun. I would hate to see a Secret Service person shot --- remember what happen when Evil or Very Mad skerry Evil or Very Mad went sking.
arlene welker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skerry and Clinton should go hunting together...see who gets the biggest "goose"......I know who would win.

By the way, how did you like Skerry criticizing Cheney's flu shot. The man is a heart patient...............SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
ThanksVets
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's huntin' day, Just showed it on Fox. What a goober! Walking around stepping over things just like in the Vietnam home movies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: