SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Voter cancellation, new leftist scheme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
George F. Thompson
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:07 pm    Post subject: Voter cancellation, new leftist scheme Reply with quote

Has any of you receieved an email from http://votepair.org ? I receieved one and was curious about it. Being an inquisitve person by nature, I checked it out. It seems they will pair you up with an individual from a solidly Kerry state, who will vote for Nader or some other candidate who dosen't have a snow ball's chance in hell to win and allow you to use your vote for Kerry in a battle ground state. I have already received an email and my voter pair with his/her name and email address. They have indicated they'll vote for Nader. I emailed them back, thanking them and letting them know that I now feel confident my vote for Kerry in Florida will now mean something. A least they didn't offer me a pack of smokes or a bottle of cheap wine. One wonders what they will stoop to next. I just read a poll recently conducted in Chicago, Illinois that deceased voter's are almost 100% more likely to vote the democratic ticket. I wonder who deceased mayor Daly is going to vote for.

George F. Thompson
edited one time spelling.
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to Geedunk

Please reserve the main forum for topics relaated to SVPT issues

Thanks
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: Voter cancellation, new leftist scheme Reply with quote

George F. Thompson wrote:
Has any of you receieved an email from http://votepair.org ? I receieved one and was curious about it. Being an inquisitve person by nature, I checked it out. It seems they will pair you up with an individual from a solidly Kerry state, who will vote for Nader or some other candidate who dosen't have a snow ball's chance in hell to win and allow you to use your vote for Kerry in a battle ground state. I have already received an email and my voter pair with his/her name and email address. They have indicated they'll vote for Nader. I emailed them back, thanking them and letting them know that I now feel confident my vote for Kerry in Florida will now mean something. A least they didn't offer me a pack of smokes or a bottle of cheap wine. One wonders what they will stoop to next. I just read a poll recently conducted in Chicago, Illinois that deceased voter's are almost 100% more likely to vote the democratic ticket. I wonder who deceased mayor Daly is going to vote for.

George F. Thompson
edited one time spelling.

So if I decide to move to Ohio tonight while I am sleeping and me and my 5 email addresses register(of course with my 5 aliases), we could send 5 Kerry votes to Nader? I'm in!
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed up and received an e-mail from the person they paired me up with. I fired off an e-mail with all the standard liberal drivel and kerry talking points and we agreed to swap our votes.

Little does my 'VotePair' know, I mailed in my absentee ballot last and we all know who I voted for....... Laughing Laughing

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol at knight hawk Very Happy
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I've now sucessfully registered as 5 different people and received 5 different voters to switch my Nader vote for Kerry in several states which I have not intention of ever voting in. I will be placing my ONE vote for Bush. I sure hope this isn't illegal....

Now I just have to come up with my Kerry talking points....makes me sick just thinking about it.
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should forward the email to your congressmen and the RNC. They could shut the group down, since vote-swapping is illegal - at least, I think it is illegal.
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!

Last edited by GiveMeFreedom on Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have registered three more times......ain't free e-mail accounts great Laughing

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
depotoo
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys- please think twice - this is wrong - even if you don't vote, and we don't want swift boat vets to be pinned for it. ii know the morals are higher than that here. easy to want to do something like this, but, please think twice.
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop for a moment and think about this. Do you realy think the "other" person is going to vote Nader? They will just go ahead and vote Kerry. They can't be trusted.

Stolen Honor
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this lastnight and I thought, Man! That is so wrong!

I would rather die fighting these people with my last breath than give in to their tactics.

Please think twice about this and take the high road.

GOD! Have mercy on this country and see us through these dark times.
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you have reported this to your registrar and the RNC campaign headquarters. This is illegal.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: