SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Save the Caribou, Kill the Geese
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samileino
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay here's what I noticed about all these pics....there is no pic that I can see with Kerry holding the geese. In all the pics Kerry has NO dirt on his legs......I'm sorry I go hunting, my DH hunts....you're in the woods/marsh/etc you're dirty in about 5 minutes....he's ready for his photo ops. EVERY pic they show has Kerry with his gun open...not ready for a goose if it flew up in front of him...now while there is something to be said about gun safety...I've NEVER walked in or out of the woods with my gun not ready to shoot....safely on my shoulder or pointed at the ground but not cocked open. He brags he's hunted deer, doves, woodchucks etc since he's been 12....first woodchucks are NO challenge Smile and unless I'm wrong never seen a season for them....doves?????usually don't shoot them around here.....and two hours hunting....If you're a real hunter two hours is the amount of time you spend walking in the cold dark prior to the hunt to find the best spot. Not buying any of it. I still find it incredibly hard to believe he thinks in his sickest thoughts he can sway the NRA or sportsment vote by a photo op while hurting his opportunity at the PETA vote....anyone want to pet that the PETA says nothing?

Sami
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

manelly wrote:
Son of a VET wrote:
[img]
Damn ! I broke a nail! Better have lovey schedule a manicure after this scwewy foto op. LOL

Don't you think he might award himself a "goldstar" for shooting that goose in the back??

Need some wood?!?!
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Designer Camo Jacket: $650.00
Single-shot, UN Certified rifle: $1034.00
Pure-Bred Hunting Poodle: $3500.00

Getting this on film: PRICELESS!! Laughing

Mission Accomplished!!
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PETA can't be happy about this Twisted Evil

http://www.peta.org/mc/NewsItem.asp?id=4243

note the link to geesepeace

Last edited by msindependent on Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Samileino"] ...I've NEVER walked in or out of the woods with my gun not ready to shoot....safely on my shoulder or pointed at the ground but not cocked open.

Sami[quote]

Maybe you would, if every time you fired the sucker you wounded yourself with your own shrapnel.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dissembling:

Q: Did you get one?

A: Everybody got one.

Q: But did you shoot one?

A: Everybody got one.

From radio broadcast.
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Kerry is a spineless MOREon with no convictions. Reply with quote

msindependent wrote:

I am a STRONG 2nd amendment supporter, but also happens to be vegetarian and (personally) opposed to the killing of animals. NOW, I am really annoyed at that retard. Willing to kill animals for the sheer purpose of political gains is repulsive and sooo opportunistic. I have no problems with people hunting animals as I realize that the ecosystem of todays is to fragile without regular harvesting of certain species. Yet, I see a huge difference in conviction here between being a hunter for the sport and just being willing to kill something for a photo-op.

Maybe Bush&Laura should invite Kerry&Thereeeese to a paintball game. I am sure Laura with "no real job"-experience would nail both of them on her own Smile

Need some wood?!?!
wally626
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flipper from the Hannity Radio show is now saying she will not vote for Kerry since he shot the goose. She is voting for Nadar.

I'm sure Kerry has done a fair bit of hunting. Rich Europeans love to hunt. They just don't want anyone else to have a gun.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yet, I see a huge difference in conviction here between being a hunter for the sport and just being willing to kill something for a photo-op.

We have been laughing about this, but I agree with you. I don't mind hunting if they are doing it for food. Otherwise, just shoot skeet. This was another stupid photo op proving Kerry is a tool, once again.
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msindependent wrote:

yup, sent a copy of the pic link and angry letter.

I hunt, but i hunt things and EAT them, not to get votes.

Besides, even the most rabid of moonbats like PETA can be useful provided you give them a proper target.
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: kwill da woose Reply with quote

I notice he didn't carry his goose, hmmmmmmmm that's for the common man ya know the ones he's going to tax. Skerry my goose you commoners. Momma T I'm going to need a manicure. Get those suppressed voters from Missouri , put the hoses on them to cook my goose just the way I like it. If you have to make the secret service get the fire hose do it. I want everyone to see we have a nice sit down dinner just like the middle class. Momma ring your bell the help is slow!

These women have never really worked. We really need to have a servant meeting and put our goose down.

Ohhhh John your such a little boy in need of momma T. I love it when your do your goose call Johnny.

Kerry told them to carry his goose he was to tired because he was up late watching the Red Sox game. How about a big F U. You carry it chicken s*** we shot it. Then did you notice he was petting the dog when he seemed to get his hand dirty? Bet he wishes he had got that flu shot. Of course being married to Terrrrrrrrrrrrezza he needs all his shots.

I find humor then I get angry. How can anyone vote for this idiot?
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Bennett just read a letter on his radio show that said:

"How do you ask a goose to be the last goose to die for a shameless campaign photo op."

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stolen Honor
tony54
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pic where he is looking at his hand looks like he's thinking:
'Darn! I got blood on my hands again, I haven't had blood on my hands for 33 years and now this! All for a photo op. Confused
How do I explain this to the voting animal lovers?
How do I explain it to Thurraizaaa! Idea I'll just have to give her a couple dozen white raisins I guess.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: