SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Return of Bill Clinton...dems. are salivating
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Mclaughlin
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: The Return of Bill Clinton...dems. are salivating Reply with quote

Wolf Blitzer and Jeff Greenfield were really building Clinton`s return next Monday in Philly as the possible strategy that will reverse Kerrys recent decline. According to Jeff, " In the close states Clinton could turn the tide for Kerry."
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does it say about a party or person when they look to a rapist and liar for their salvation.

No apologies from me -- I believe that Clinton is a rapist. I believe Juanita Broderick.
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) I believe Juanita, et al, too..

2) I'd bet Slick Willie will have a relapse next week and will not campaign for Skerry.

Mission Accomplished!!
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember what happened in Florida in the last guvenitorial Race? Clinton went down Becouse florida defeat of Jeb Bush was to signify a return of the DNC. Jeb won by like 10 to 12 percent.... Im not woried he is so Divisive it wil only remind people on our side to go VOTE
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

too late.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

msindependent wrote:
too late.

Lucky for Bill Clinton that John Kerry decided to break out the healing a little early! I believe Kerry was really torn on rather or not he should use his own power to serve his own purpose, self-serving his so not his style. But I think Teresa told him after he dissed her at the debate, he might have to actually get a real job if he didn't wrap this President thing up soon. I also heard that if he wins the election, he is working on curing baldness, impotence and menopause by the Spring of 2008.
southerndelite
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm I wish Craven Morehead....oops I mean Bill Clinton would just slither back under the rock he came from Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by southerndelite on Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If people really want the Clintons, they should vote for Bush. Keep Kerry out and wait for 2008.
Schadow
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't underestimate the star power of this sociopath, however undeserved. If he comes out to speak, every lens and microphone in the country will be focused on him and Lurch. Some knuckle-draggers will be impressed.
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see it now: "Vote for Kerry, he's as honest as I am." Laughing
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a reason why Gore wouldnt let Clinton campaign for him. Gore may be crazy but he aint stupid.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noticed it is in Penn..and not Florida or Ohio....Bush is bringing in the big guns for Ohio..Arnold....
Hammer2
PO2

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMHO,
Clinton is coming in at the last minute to deliver the final "Coup De Gras" to the Kerry campaign in order to clear the way for Hillary in '08.

While Clinton excites some Democrats, he repels even more mainstream Americans. He knows this, and that is why he is coming out now at the last minute.
The Clinton plan from the beginning has been to defeat the Democratic candidate in '04 and Hillary runs in '08. Hillary knew she could not have defeated Bush in '04 and by '12 she will be too old to be a viable candidate. If the Dems win in '04 it could be as long as '20 before she could have her chance. That is why the Dems have to lose in '04. The vile baseness of the Kerry campaign is a calculated plan by the Clintons (who are running the Kerry campaign) to revolt the American voter and ensure a Bush landslide. They have been playing Kerry like a violin all along!

The Clintons believe they can disassociate the party from Kerry by '08. Notice how Hillary and Bill have stayed out of the campaign? Notice how Hillary has been critical of some aspects of the war, but has carefully positioned herself to be able to make the claim that she has supported the war and the troops all along?

By '08 the attack dogs will be leashed and Hillary will play her calm, objective, victim role against the angry out of control Republican, just as she did against Rick Lazio. After the Kerry loss, the Clintons will "Clean House" and "Purge" several prominant party leaders (who have been pre-designated to fall on their swords for the party). They will declare a "New" Democratic party is born, cleansed of the taint of the radical left anti-war crowd, and ready to resume it's rightfull role in protecting the little people.

It's a beautiful thing!

Get ready to work hard starting on Nov 3rd to ditch the witch in '08!
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was a big help to Gray Davis. Not and that is the liberal baston of California.
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a scary thought...Bill Head of UN, Hillary President.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: