SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NRA--Please jump all over this clown

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
barbgeo
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: NRA--Please jump all over this clown Reply with quote

"3 Scratch Kerry" is just one unbelievable fraud. Nothing about him is real or genuine. That goose hunting picture from yesterday needs to be exploited for all it says by our friends in the NRA. What a real jerk. If anyone has read the last issue of American Rifleman put out by the NRA, it is so clear that Kerry is so anti-gun, anti-hunter, anti-sportsman, it isn't even funny. Please, NRA jump all over this with the $20million you have and target the BG states. We've got to sink this clown before he sinks our country!!
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush Limbaugh said Thursday that the NRA already had an ad ready to go. Dick Cheney spoke about it it on Larua Ingraham also. They like the Swifties have it under control.

Stolen Honor
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NRA should do an ad with Kery and his links to George Soros---the millions Soros has given to his election and his desire to stamp out our second Amendment where Americans will no longer be able to have firearms.
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: Baited Geese? Reply with quote

I know I posted this elsewhere, but I'm wondering--were the geese that Kerry shot at human-fed and non-migratory, and therefore not afraid of people?

Where I work, there's a pond nearby, with a flock of several hundred Canada geese which are fed by a wildlife organization. They stay here all year, even when the pond is frozen, and are not afraid of people. Some of them are stupid enough to peck at car bumpers when they see their own reflection, thinking that it's a rival. If somebody had a gun, it would be a piece of cake to shoot dozens of these geese from ten feet away.

I wonder if Kerry searched for a flock of human-fed geese just to get some easy targets for a photo op?
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The NRA is on the job and has been for years, they were even on FOX yesterday morning.

Believe me! No NRA member is going to be duped by this clown. He's been trying to take our guns his whole career.

The NRA rates him an F in their system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: