SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry buys Ohio Hunting License
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arlene welker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He didn't carry his prey out of the woods because he "was too giddy after the Boston Red Sox win". I wonder how "giddy" he will be when he looses on November 2nd. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Do you think he is going to take home those bloody ole geese for Therezzzza to pluck? Can you imagine him throwing them on the table with his manicured fingers and saying "dinner!". At lease I.m getting a good laugh.
Hydrology_joe
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Was he checked by a Game Warden?! Reply with quote

In all the news articles, Kerry purchased a non-resident hunting license ($125) and an Ohio Wetlands Stamp ($15). Ohio law also requires the purchase of the Federal Migratory Bird Hunting Stamp ($15 at Post Office) to hunt ducks/geese. There has been absolutely no mention of his purchasing the Federal Stamp anywhere in MSM (nor completion of the HIP survey while buying his license). Is anyone friends with an Ohio Game Warden that could check this out? Wouldn't it be nice to have Kerry fined and that pretty shotgun of his confiscated for not having the required permits?!! Laughing

http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/wildlife/hunting/huntregs/category3nonres_p7.htm
GM Strong
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about it. He looks so doggone phony in his new garb with his flunky carrying the goose, it's an obvious photo op. He probably didn't shoot it either. Probably to icky for him to carry in his manicured fingers. He certainly isn't going to eat it.
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: Goose Hunting Reply with quote

Geez, this is major news.

Isn't this like the first sport that Kerry has done off the tarmac?

I mean, the guy rides motorcycles on the tarmac, throws footballs on the tarmac, plays baseball on the tarmac, heaves pumpkins on the tarmac.

I even think he windsurfs on the tarmac.

Gotta love Cheney. You just know how much of a tool he thinks edwards and kerry are:

http://www.local6.com/politics/3841422/detail.html
arlene welker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can buy a lot of Oven Stuffer Roasters for $140.00! I wouldn't even have to get my feet muddy. (Just a little levity). I live in SC where there are a lot of hunters. Killing something is inconceivable to me but I respect those who hunt and eat what they kill. Yesterday seemed like a photo op for Skerry.

He had better be careful not to alienate those of us who don't like the sport. Not that he had to go far to alienate me. YUK.....he is a phoney.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: