SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hawaii emerges as a swing state. The Dems are sweating.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Hawaii emerges as a swing state. The Dems are sweating. Reply with quote

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041022/ap_on_el_pr/hawaii_stakes

Well, well, well.......

GWB landslide.....
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do I sign up to be a Bush campaign worker in Hawaii? I am so THERE!

Funny, I was just thinking about Hawaii a few days ago. Thinking: Why should the Democrats have a lock on it? I know there are a lot of welfare types there, but there are a lot of small business people there too, and a huge military presence. Like the article stated, they also have a Republican governor, for the first time in 4 decades. But still, big Democrat state. The Republican governor is pretty liberal. One cool thing she did was waive the long quarantine time for the military family's animals! God bless her for that!

I used to live on Oahu, and my father-in-law was active in local Waikiki politics, so I have a great love for Hawaii. If it is that close in Hawaii, Kerry is in big trouble.
Islander
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was born and raised on Oahu. I visit my cousins between 1 - 3 times a year. I was shocked to learn that all are voting for Bush. Their unemployment is very low now. The place is booming. When 9/11 hit, however, the place was in panic cause everything is shipped in. Good news. Thanks for the post. I sent it to them on the islands.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: