SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSNBC pool shows Bush trailing 34-57 Go vote!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aticama
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: MSNBC pool shows Bush trailing 34-57 Go vote!!! Reply with quote

MSNBC has a poll going at the url below. The kerry folk are calling it a landslide victory because Bush is trailing 34 to 57 in the voting. This is the kind of victory propaganda WE do not want to give the liberals. They will use it to flog Bush in the media. PLEASE go vote, it only takes a second. Thanks

God bless America and her fighting men now, and from the past.

Get busy
Get active
Get Mean

Fight back, don’t whine. Evil or Very Mad

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6309730/site/newsweek/

Last edited by aticama on Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
aticama
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They post here to show your support in this, and keep this in front of the other people for Bush.

msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are so kind to post this. However, I don't know how to break this to you gently. I too had always been very pro active in the polls and the following was hard for me to take. The people here are either not voting or they are voting for Kerry in these things. Since the democrats are so well organized and funded on stuffing and spamming the polling sites, the people here are are trying to prove the polls to be a farce. Just thought that I would clue you in.
aticama
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msindependent wrote:
You are so kind to post this. However, I don't know how to break this to you gently. I too had always been very pro active in the polls and the following was hard for me to take. The people here are either not voting or they are voting for Kerry in these things. Since the democrats are so well organized and funded on stuffing and spamming the polling sites, the people here are are trying to prove the polls to be a farce. Just thought that I would clue you in.

You are right, by not voting it is a vote for kerry!

This type of apathy, and trust me, I love you and you have aright to your opinion, is why we lost the fight for Stolen Honor. Lets not keep losing, lets fight and get organized. It’s fun to win!!!

Msindependent, why don’t you humor us and vote? And even a $1.00 will help get the commercials into Pennsylvania were they may help us out.

Also, may I say if you are undecided. I hope you find the truths you are looking for.

The 4 G’s:
Get busy!
Get active!
Get into the fight!
GET MEAN!!!!

VOTE HERE: Please

GIVE FOR OUR BOYS HERE: Please
https://www.swiftvets.com/swift/ccdonation.php?op=donate&site=SwiftVets
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aticama wrote:
Quote:
Msindependent, why don’t you humor us and vote

I will be more than happy to, delete those cookies and vote often. Wink

Aticama wrote:
Quote:
Also, may I say if you are undecided. I hope you find the truths you are looking for.

Hell would freeze over before I voted for Traitor Kerry. I'm on your side (sorry if my post didn't sound like it). I spent hours e-mailing, writing and calling in an effort to get the media to show Stolen Honor. Smile
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These Online Polls mean nothing at all. There are numerous other Sites with very active "Polling Procedures" to tilt them. Take part if you like, but the fact is you are truely outnumbered in the voting, not by numbers of people, but by the number of times they actually vote.
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These worthless internet polls shouldnt even be posted here.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I agree - not that we don't want to kick Kerry's campaign in the butt - but these online polls are so over-weighted.

In the last ones that have been posted, we and other anti-Kerry boards have tried to make the polls even more ridiculous, by voting for Kerry - repeatedly. Unfortunately, most of us don't have programs running in the background while we surf - programs that clear the cookie, anonymize the URL of our computer and vote again - many times a minute.

They are truly a waste of time - we got one poll up to 99% saying that Kerry won the last debate (even though it was a runaway Bush victory) and CNN reported it as real.

It's a fruitless exercise and there are so many more productive things that we could be using that time to accomplish. :)

I know you mean well, but these online polls are useless and there is no way to organize enough people to win against the barking moonbats who are running these bot programs on their computers. Let them die - no one pays attention to them anyway. JMO. ;)
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last thing you want to do is give the MSM any indication at all that you pay attention to them, their crappy new services, the leftist pronoucements, and their slanted polls.

Just make sure you vote Bush Nov. 2!

They can shove these worthless polls.
aticama
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

msindependent wrote:
Aticama wrote:
Quote:
Msindependent, why don’t you humor us and vote

I will be more than happy to, delete those cookies and vote often. Wink

Aticama wrote:
Quote:

Hell would freeze over before I voted for Traitor Kerry. I'm on your side (sorry if my post didn't sound like it). I spent hours e-mailing, writing and calling in an effort to get the media to show Stolen Honor. Smile

Sorry if I misjudged you. My personal thought is that in winning you do not have to whine. If you sit in apathy and let your opponent win and you whine, it makes you look like an even bigger loser (Remember Al Gore). For lack of participation this election could be lost, and my fear is we are voting on a much more important cause then Bush being reelected. When kerry brought the Nam into this election, he reborn the whole feeling of the Nam war era. My greatest fear at this time is that this new anti war enthusiasm will go into full swing if he is made president.

If Bush loses, our boys will lose, the people of Afghanistan will lose, the people of Iraq will lost, and the boys that fought in the Nam will lose again. This site is dedicated to the Greatest of American spirit. This spirit is a fighting spirit. The POW and Swift Boat boys were some of the greatest hero’s that ever marched through the history of America, and their spirit is a fighting spirit. Not a spirit that sits back and lets the enemy win, then whine about it.

We have to get tuff from now on until the end of this election. We have to participate fully, weather or not we think we are ahead or not. We have to prevail in this endeavor as they did in the Nam, and as our young boys are doing all over this world.

kerry is not the man to do the job! He deserted his comrades in arms! He turned on the people that had his back! He hurt some of our bravest men! He is a trader! He must go down. NOW!!!!!! And the next time he comes up for election in the senate.

It is very simple.

These were my thoughts when I post my reply to you. They were not meant to offend. Very Happy

Thank you for your time.

The 4 G’s:
Get busy!
Get active!
Get into the fight!
GET MEAN!!!! Twisted Evil

Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to break it to you, MSNBC is THE MOST BLINDLY LIBERAL cable news show on the air. Its viewers are all liberals. Their polls are the laughing stock of the industry. They are fast becoming the laughing stock of the world. Ever wonder why FOX's ratings are so high? MSNBC turns people off so much they lose any listener by the raging liberals who cannot handle the truth. Chris Matthews has gone over the cliff this year too and has not one shred of credibility left.

And, there is tutu-wearing Ron Reagan. God how I hate to see him. This apple did not fall close to the tree. It is disgusting to see what has become of the progeny of such a wonderful human being.

This is home of the true liberal nut cases: Chris Matthews and Lawrence O'Donnell. Joe Scarborough isn't staying home because his back hurts. He can't take it anymore. They are in a "Truth Blackout" mode. No truth passes on this channel.

Did you hear Lawrence O'Donnell commit professonal suicide last night? This man is billed as the "Senior Political Analyst" for MSNBC. The guy went crazy on national television and called John O'Neill a liar over 50 times in a 12 minute segment. The guy has totally freaked out. He has lost all credibility. Further, he is a full-blown atheist and hates Christians and believers with a passion. Not just a little. He loathes Christians.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want to do something that is really useful. Help me as explained here:

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14267

Get on any of your favorite blog sites and start going down the links of other blogs and boards they usually include. Then insert your own message, if you can.
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Several of my co-workers and myself are 'programmers' & network people. We've determined that the Kerry followers are using 'bots' and are spamming the hell out of these polls. Knowing this, I find it comical when the DNC - Terry McAwful and that other guy - bill something or nuther- get on the news and tell us all about how "the people' think that Kerry wins the polls, blah, blah, blah.

We laugh at them, because they KNOW they are lying. That's okay, they are just fooling themselves. ...and the few who don't make any attempt to get educated about the real issues of this campaign.

Stand by,.... what's that I hear...., why yes, I believe that's, well, YES it is. It's the "ROVE MACHINE" - starting to crank! BWAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing Laughing
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
aticama
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this. This is almost as much fun as going to a kerry site and harassing and haranguing them. Voting for kerry just for the fun of it. Right, run it up to 99% so CNN will report it, and you and your friends can have a laugh. How cute. I bet that really impressed the undecided votes. How about the undecided that come here and read the defeatist attitude. I wonder what kind of effect it will have on our boys if kerry wins?

I think I will go to a kerry board to harangue them. Maybe I can distract one so he will not vote, to offset the vote you are to lazy too cast. If you really want to do something cute, why don’t you go to the swift boat vets donation site and donate over and over again. You will find the link below.

The 4 G’s:
Get busy!
Get active!
Get into the fight!
GET MEAN!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is nothing defeatist in the attitudes of those who attempt to make those polls even more ridiculous than they already are and there is nothing defeatist about focusing our limited time and resources toward something that has some meaning and has some chance of making a difference.

If you choose to spend your time trying to beat dozens or hundreds of bot programs, have at it and have fun! Set up your own bot, if it's something that is very important to you. Good luck and have a good time with it.

In the meantime, do not look down on us while we work at something that has a snowball's chance in hell of succeeding somewhere. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: