SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MSNBC pool shows Bush trailing 34-57 Go vote!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSNBC IS IN A SUICIDAL MISSION. JUST GIVE THEM MORE POISON. We don't like to kill those who are committing suicide, but this time we can't stand it anymore. This ridiculous and totally pathetic poll will be used Chris Matthews and the liberal "journalist" whores at NBC-MSNBC to rally for Kerry de French.

I stop watching MNSBC from now--and for good!!!

Just look at thie number from its website:

Because of Iraq, do you think the military draft is likely to be reinstated if George W. Bush is re-elected in November? * 4943 web responses

RESPONSES WEB NEWSWEEK Magazine

Yes, likely 56% 38%
No, not likely 35% 51%
Don't know 9% 11%

Only folks like Charles Rangel, the most useless congresman I have ever seen--gee can the democrat elect someone better than him??--believe in such a nonsense.

Well, of course the folks at MSNBC, except Joe and Pat B, believe in that BS too.
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attacama calm down, who gives a good rip about some internet poll, that wont decide who is going to win president. Oh no nickelodeon poll has Bush down!! oh no the 12 year olds wont be voting for Bush in a landslide! Forget that nonsense and look at the big picture. Focus your energy on contacting your friends and relatives make sure they vote so we can secure a Bush win in nov 2.

Kerry must not get elected. let NBC drink themselves to death on his koolaid.
aticama
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is fine with me Admin., and I will look to seeing many more defeats in the future, as the defeat of Stolen Honor. But I will not whine about them, because all that I see is a negative attitude that brings down people with positive ones. I understand now why Stolen Honor was a no-win, and the defeatist attitude that caused it. The real losers are the POW’s that lost again because their comrades in arms did not cover their backs. My heart goes out to them, as it seems they keep getting put back into that hell, and have to fight their way out of it on their own.

I am going to go to a kerry board so I can post my frustrations and know that the condemnation I get comes from my opponents, and not my alleged allies. Besides, it's more fun. Twisted Evil

When MSNBC flogs Bush with this poll, don’t whine, you will not deserve to do it.

The 4 G’s:
Get busy!
Get active!
Get into the fight!
GET MEAN!!!! Evil or Very Mad

VOTE HERE: Please
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6309730/site/newsweek/

GIVE FOR OUR BOYS HERE: Please
https://www.swiftvets.com/swift/ccdonation.php?op=donate&site=SwiftVets
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh yes a troll
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the new strategy? Get us so involved with these silly online polls that we don't have time to pay attention to our other efforts?

Wink

I don't know if it's a troll or a mole, but he's gone. We speak to each other respectfully here and we're here primarily to support the Swifts/POW's mission. People who do not choose to do that and seem intent on sowing disruption can find other places to do that.

Back to our regularly-scheduled plotting and emailing and flyer-printing. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: