SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

URGING OTHERS TO DO THE SAME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: URGING OTHERS TO DO THE SAME Reply with quote

I viewed Stolen Honor this morning on my monitor. I urge you all to send this link through e-mail to friends. Below is a copy of mine with the link.

The Democratic National Committee was once again successful in surpressing our right to free speach last night on, Sinclair Broadcasting, on the airing of Stolen Honor. Sinclair had to pull back and not air the documentary, because of law suits being filed, by the DNC. Therefore through the efforts of some it has been made available to view here on your monitor for free. I'm forwarding it to those who wish to see all sides. I myself made my mind up a long time ago because I have not forgotten what our Vietnam Veterans went through when they came home nor what our soldiers are experiencing now because of an election and the retoric at home. I will let you make up your own mind as to why John Kerry doesn't not want you to view this documentary. Unlike Michael Moore's movie that young americans have taken for the truth instead of propaganda. Stolen Honor is a true story as you will see. This will be my last effort to get the truth out through e-mails to friends. I feel our soldiers have suffered from John Kerry's campaign. So much is at stake on this election for the future of our children and grandchildren. This will be my last attempt to share with you facts that I search for everyday on the internet. I will leave you with one last thought that is already being discussed. In 2006 the United Nations will replace Kofian (forgive spelling) Bill Clinton intends to do what's necessary to become the world leader. If John Kerry is elected, Hillary Clintons chances of becoming President are dwindled. "But" John Kerry can appoint her as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, a LIFETIME position and she will be able to change our Constitution.

If for some reason the link below doesn't work...feel free to call me and I can direct you to another site. Please pass this link onto others.

Your all great friends and Great Americans......God Bless.....VOTE!

http://www.buttondepress.com/BostonManifesto/StolenHonor.htm
ArmyMedicsMom
LCDR

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email everyone, encourage them to forward the link, post on blogs and disscussion boards.

Get Passionate!

Bravely post where no one would post before!!

HOOAAH!!

http://www.alsabaah.com/iframe.php?file=http://www.alsabaah.com/English.html
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: stolen honor Reply with quote

Sorry for the bump but I feel it's important to get the word out any way we can.
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I converted it to an mpeg file so I could burn it as a svcd. Looks real good (for an svcd) on my 53" rptv. I burned a bunch and put them in cases and I am going to start passing them around.

Stolen Honor

Last edited by Son of a VET on Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: ty Reply with quote

Thank you Son for your part, it's time to attack those who wish us harm. Everyone please take the time to do whatever you can to spread the word all the way up to the last minute of this election.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Son of a VET wrote:
I converted it to an mpeg file so I could burn it as a svcd. Looks real good (for an svcd) on my 53" rptv. I burned a bunch and put them in cases and I am going to start passing them around. I am in the process of uploading the mpeg file to yousendit.com. It is taking awhile because my upload speed is very, very slow. When I get it up I will post a link for anyone who wants to burn svcd's but does not have the software to convert the file.

Perfect, I will make a bunch and pass them out too.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
a.t.beagle
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may be an odd place to recruit, but I play on an internet game site (Deleted by Admin) , I went into the rooms called "Politics" chat and give the link for the movie to all who are interested, last night 40 players asked for the link, tonight most had watched "Stolen Honor", they thanked me for the link, and the new understanding they got from the film. I also gave them the link here at Swift Vets, and many have been here reading.

My "unscientific" game room pole conducted Oct. 23, of 50 players: 90% Bush 10% Kerry

Admin note: Please refrain from posting content or names and/or URL's of other forums. Unfortunately it often leads to "forum wars" which we have successfully managed to avoid thus far.
Islander
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely BK. This documentary needs to be seen by those who were too young to know and who are voting this year. I'm doing the same. Made my donation and am spreading the link to veterans, family and friends around the country (including Hawaii).
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: tks Reply with quote

Great, everyone keep up the good work. Word will spread like a wildfire with everyone sharing the information where ever they can.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: