SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lawrence O'Donnell brought 58 NEWBIES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Lawrence O'Donnell brought 58 NEWBIES Reply with quote

Go to "Memberlist" click "descending"...back track from today through Oct 22 and you'll see 58 NEWBIES...many no doubt thanks to O'Donnell the MSNBC lunatic.

I hope all 58 contribute mightly to the cause which would be sweet retribution against "Larry the Loser".

Keep it up Larry...you're nutzzzzzz!
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news!

I guess they didn't believe Oddonnel when he said that Oneill is a creepy lying liar liar who lies.

Zell Miller
Jan
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am proud to be one of those "newbies"!

Actually I have several reasons to join this forum. My father was Navy, my brother and husband Air Force, so I feel I have a bond and an appreciation for the veterans. Secondly, I live in Pennsylvania and am frightened that we are not seeing enough pro-Bush advertisements here. I read Admiral Hoffman's sticky on needing money to adveretise in Pennsylvania and donated to that cause. ALSO...I was unfortunate enough to see the O'Donnell meltdown the other night and was absolutely horrified by it. Finally, events over the last few weeks and the nightmare of a Kerry presidency was just too much to take. I volunteered this morning for the President's 72 hour election campaign. I would urge everyone to donate their time to this as well.

God Bless George W. Bush!
God Bless the United States of America!
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to all Newbies. So there is hope that people will wake up to the scam being perpertrated on America? I pray it is so. People just need to have information and time to comprehend what is difficult for honest people to comprehend. It is a struggle to believe that someone who is familiar and sits in congress and has a service record could actually hate America.

Kerry never asked for any help for the POWs or for the S. Vietnamese. He was a mouthpiece for the enemy. Why? Personal political gain.
Kerry only signed up for the Navy Reserve because that was the least likely group to go into combat in Viet Nam. And then only because he couldn't get another deferment to go to Paris.
He wasn't rated to command any ship and so he went for theSwift boats to emmulate JFKennedy. They were suppose to not be in major combat, so he thought. Surprise! Mission change just as he was arriving. Why was he late by 18 days????
He got out with scratches. Was in a position to write the AARs to his benefit.
His chain of command and others wanted him gone so nobody was interested or concerned how he got out.
He came back to US and with the Kennedy's advising he became a mouthpiece for the VVAW. They saw that the group did not have a credible leader and Kerry was perfect to fill the void. Instantly he had a following because he brought money and Kennedy clout to the cause.
Kerry was using them, the POWs, the Viet Nam war, and the fear and sorrow of the American people for his own personal gain. Read his speeches and you hear nothing constructive that would help America or the troops or the POW/MIAs.
Now they want to say stopping the war saved people? Well, sure anytime a war ends some people are saved BUT who were the people who DID die and PAY for it?
The millions of S. Vietnamese,
the MIAs never accounted for,
POWs who were held longer and dishonored by many for the rest of their lives,
the loss of democracy for the Vietnamese FOREVER.
So SHUT UP LAWRENCE ODONELL!

And now Kerry has met with the UN Security Council before we went into Iraq??? The same people who we now know were paid off by Sadamm to VOTE AGAINST America? To vote so he could stay in power? To vote to keep the cash cow alive? Met with the same leaders who were sending weapons to Sadamm 3 weeks before we went in, to use against US troops? His allies are not the allies of America.

He met with them??? He is absolutley the same. A traitor and he hates America. He was working with them and I hope it comes out soon. He should be held for treason then and NOW. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
jack white
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time one of these screaming, red-faced neo-communists like Lawrence O'Donnell has a psychotic episode in public, respect for SBVT increases and the president picks up a few more votes. I hope that segment gets aired several times this weekend. SinceI don't live where I could watch the Sinclair broadcast, the O'Donnell meltdown almost made up for it.
bk_mo
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject: newbies Reply with quote

Great job of summing it up CTW.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. Hope the Newbies visit to read. 9 days left. Pray. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: