SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recent Kerry Celebrity Campaign Events in Fla a Fizzle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: Recent Kerry Celebrity Campaign Events in Fla a Fizzle Reply with quote

On Drudge. Looks like a couple of recent celebrity campaign events in Florida were less than well attended.

Sounds good to me!

http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc66ro.htm
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes I was so pleased to see that O'donnel woman get hers. I used to really love her, but she has turned really bad. And cher, well what can one say? the post about 60+ Keith richards i skin tijght pants made me lol. Cher will soon be if not already is is a joke.
Lily
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this quote was amusing

Quote:
A top Florida Democratic party official dismissed the weak back-to-back club turnouts as any indication of voter enthusiasm for the Kerry candidacy.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One minute your looking at lurch lieing to a crowd of about 50, in which 25 came with him. Then your watching msm talking about a so called dead heat. I just want it over with. Evil or Very Mad
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: I Thought You All Knew..... Reply with quote

Regards Keith Richards;
He is DEAD, he just hasn't LAID DOWN YET!!! Shocked
They are all getting too old to break a guitar on stage!! Embarassed
In fact, if I were them,
I would not even buy GREEN BANANAS!! Razz
Make it a happy day! Very Happy

Mary Ann Parker
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cher and Rosie packed them in...Their bash Bush theme was....the Gay issue....
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notice how O'Donnel & Cher blame everyone but themselves for the lack of attendance at their shrill Bush-bash fests? Its the promoter's fault, its this its that, Earth to She-Man & Plastic-Woman.... no one with any sense cares what you think! Go back to being funny (before you got that gay attitude thing She-Man) and just sing Plastic-Woman. You've been on your "Farewell Tour" for three years, how many "encores" do you think you deserve? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
armybrat
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: I Thought You All Knew..... Reply with quote

Mary Ann Parker wrote:
Regards Keith Richards;
He is DEAD, he just hasn't LAID DOWN YET!!! Shocked
They are all getting too old to break a guitar on stage!! Embarassed
In fact, if I were them,
I would not even buy GREEN BANANAS!! Razz
Make it a happy day! Very Happy

Mary Ann Parker

"Hope I die before I get old?" Razz (It's the Who, but Who cares)
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blue9t3 wrote:
One minute your looking at lurch lieing to a crowd of about 50, in which 25 came with him. Then your watching msm talking about a so called dead heat. I just want it over with. Evil or Very Mad

Absolutely - let's vote and put Kerry and us out of our misery...Landslide for Bush (please dear God, enough to avoid the stinkin' lawyers...)

Sleepless
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwIIvetsdaughter wrote:
Notice how O'Donnel & Cher blame everyone but themselves for the lack of attendance at their shrill Bush-bash fests? Its the promoter's fault, its this its that, Earth to She-Man & Plastic-Woman.... no one with any sense cares what you think! Go back to being funny (before you got that gay attitude thing She-Man) and just sing Plastic-Woman. You've been on your "Farewell Tour" for three years, how many "encores" do you think you deserve? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Rabid liberals like these DO NOT understand nor display a sense of personal responsiblity...it's pathetic!
Orolonn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty bad when you are supposed to be speaking at a rally and so few people show up that the main speaker feels its all right to go off on a tangent about another woman and her weight loss has to be from surgery...

What's it any of Rosie's business if Star is losing weight from surgery or not. At least Star is generally a likeable person on tv.. whereas Rosie has been a royal b since she came out of the closet.
Orolonn
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh look, that gets me so irritated I forgot to finish my thoughts LOL

I think its funny that whenever its shown that the crowds weren't very large the people start saying it doesn't reflect voter enthusiasm at all. Please.. if it doesn't why are so many people at the Republican rallies?

I bet Ralph Nader would get a better turn out of supporters that Kerry LOL Or at least they would have a better crowd to pan for pictures LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: