SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Media Bias--A NEW FORUM??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Media Bias--A NEW FORUM?? Reply with quote

I was just thinking as the following 2 events took place:

On Neal Cavuto: He had on 2 Democrat surogates at the same time, that was not how he introduced them, but that is how they turned out. Both essentially stating that Europe will boycott our products because of Bush. This was hardly "fair and balanced."

Just as a point of fact, Anti-Americanism has existed, from my personal observations, since 1973 and continued through Carter's hostage crisis. . .through the current time. It did NOT start with Bush, not by a long shot.

On John Gibson: He had on (General) Wesley Clark, Kerry supporter, and was given 6 minutes air time. I actually timed it.

Then he had on Tucker (forgot to get last name), Bush supporter, only given 3 minutes. I actually timed it.

What I thought we may want to think about: Should we have a forum where we can document instances of "Observed Media Bias" where we can visit so that we can start an email campaign pointing out their bias and record our emails.

Let's face it folks, I believe the Media, including FOX, although not so obviously, will scew (msp) stories in Kerry's favor. I think we should document these instances and send emails, even if they are short ones. I know we all are short on time, but it may make a difference.

I have to go, but I am wondering if a "Media Bias" forum, or named something else, would be a good way for us to be organized better. I know there are instance recorded in various forums at this site, but they are difficult to get to in an organized fashion.

Thoughts?

When I have time this evening, I am going to email both Cavuto and Gibson, to keep them on their toes the best that I can.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds good to me. Razz
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember, the president of Fox is voting for Kerry.
Barbie2004
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is especially why we need to heat them up! Twisted Evil

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Slednfool
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your idea, but disagee about Fox. Cavuto and Gibson and obvious conservatives, they dont try to hide the fact, and shouldnt have any problem with the Dems alone. I saw the end of the Wesley Clark interview, let them talk, they make fools of themselves every time.
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANTI- American * BOYCOTT - American etc. etc.

I've been wondering for weeks, why is it that AMERICANS are not turning this Anti-cry back on old Europe? {France, Germany et al}
The thought that we are quietly accepting this montra from both Europe and liberal AMericans {not to forget the UN} is, for me at least, aggravating and completely illogical. It is a two-way street. It's painful to see talk about what "they are saying or doing" instead of "what we think and what our actions will be". It is EUROPE that should be saying "the Americans are going to do this or that to us."

Let the media and everyone else know that WE ARE SICK OF EUROPE. THAT THEIR OPINIONS ARE WORTHLESS to us now. That their leaders political actions and illegal dealings with the mid-east & far-east as well as their selfish, disloyal voices were the turning point for most Americans. Let us not forget their attempts at manipulating our highest election.
WE'VE DECIDED TO BOYCOTT THEM.

The same thought goes for the MSM. Our family hasn't turned on the TV at all during the day or early evening. We've completely boycotted CBS and are ready to do so with the others. It's not worth it to support anyone or thing that does not have our country and children's well-being at heart. The time to take a stand is now.........later will be too late.

Cool France has been complaining for over a year that their wine industry has been hurt by the AMerican boycott on their wine. {Australia is producing a very fine wine now}
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just launched the media boycott thread. Go here to join.

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14507&sid=93022cb40544e960316603fe2459b833
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: