SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A vote for John Kerry is a vote for Al Qaeda

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drjohn
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: A vote for John Kerry is a vote for Al Qaeda Reply with quote

Much has been said about Kerry's desire to act with more international support, but it doesn't wash.

In 1991 Saddam Hussein had invaded Kuwait. A large coalition of nations was poised to enter Kuwait and remove Saddam by force.

The UN had given its approval.

Virtually the entire world supported the effort.

Not John Kerry.

He voted against the resolution.

It doesn't matter what the situation is, it doesn't matter how desperate the circumstances or how big the coalition, John Kerry will vote against it.

John Kerry will not vote for ANY military action under ANY circumstances..

John Kerry would NOT vote to protect this country.

There is absolutely no question that the violence in Iraq is designed to affect the elections here, just as in Spain, and just as in Australia.

A John Kerry victory will be an Al Qaeda victory.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And that sad part of this...is the MSM is absent in reporting any of this. While the # 1 issue this election should be who can protect us the most...the MSM is failing the American people and leaving it up to the bloggers and people like the swiftvets to get the truth out. The MSM's only goal is to get John Kerry elected and nothing else. Health care, deficit, jobs, outsourcing our drugs to Canada will not matter if we do not have a US to protect.

While we might disagree on how to go about and win the war on terror we must still go out and win it. Either we fight it there or it will be brought here and for the MSM is on the wrong side and the American people will loose.

While I may be too young to remember Viet Nam, and WWII was something I read about in a history book; for my generation and my children's generation this is the most important election of all time.

I know some people think that I am either a right wing nut, or may consider me going over the top...it is something I truly believe in my heart.

John Kerry has been wrong on every issue of defense....and that is scary to even consider this man...let along have this election so close.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Re: A vote for John Kerry is a vote for Al Qaeda Reply with quote

drjohn wrote:

A John Kerry victory will be an Al Qaeda victory.

You got that right. And there will be more 9/11s.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: