SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lets get vets listed for Bush now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stop kerry
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:55 am    Post subject: lets get vets listed for Bush now! Reply with quote

I noticed the ASPB message of who will vote president Bush as an unscientific poll. there is a site where they are asking all vets who support Bush to sign a list of you name and service plus email. if Kerry thinks he can get 1 million signatures then those for Bush should try to beat it. I already signed it tonight and I hope you all will too and alert all veterens of the site. Be sure to leave a message and you might want to read the many vet comments on that site. Many are very good ones that show why President Bush has many more Vets support than Kerry who must be defeated and not allowed to continue claiming we are 'his band of brothers' Mad Mad
http://vets4bush.com/
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed on a few days ago. It's good to see the list keeps growing as more and more vets find out.
xsquid
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm signed, I signed a few days ago.

nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

done
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just went there and signed on!

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Keeperrtc2
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:41 pm    Post subject: For President Bush Reply with quote

Just signed it. But, let's rise above Kerry & the Dems negative campaign. I have a sticker that reads: "Viet Nam Combat Veteran FOR President Bush". I drive 2 hours each way, to and from work every day, on some of the busiest highways in Chicago. You wouldn't believe the honking & waving I get when they see the sticker. Maybe my PH license plate & USMC sticker add to the smiles. I saw a sticker on the web: Viet Nam Combat Veteran against Kerry", e-mailed them & asked for the change to a positive message, "for Bush". It is now available. Very Happy
NoDonkey
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: lets get vets listed for Bush now! Reply with quote

stop kerry wrote:
I noticed the ASPB message of who will vote president Bush as an unscientific poll. there is a site where they are asking all vets who support Bush to sign a list of you name and service plus email. if Kerry thinks he can get 1 million signatures then those for Bush should try to beat it. I already signed it tonight and I hope you all will too and alert all veterens of the site. Be sure to leave a message and you might want to read the many vet comments on that site. Many are very good ones that show why President Bush has many more Vets support than Kerry who must be defeated and not allowed to continue claiming we are 'his band of brothers' Mad Mad
http://vets4bush.com/

I'd like to sign it but I hesitate to do so since I'm still in the reserves and I have no illusions about what Democrat politicians like John Kerry do to people who disagree with them.

I bought the bumper sticker though and will display it on my car.

I'd like to see a Gulf War Vets for Bush so I can put that on my car.

Last edited by NoDonkey on Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
MikeWinn
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just signed in. Give 'em HELL Dubya!!!

GunnerMike
Spectre Gunner and 141 FE
Dedicated to Rico. KIA March 14, 1971.
Love ya man.
waltjones
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed it a few weeks ago. Semper Fi!
DevilDon
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed in a week or so ago and they misspelled my name. Does that mean I can sign in again? Semper Fi!
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just signed on. Semper Fi.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I signed a couple of days ago and then gave everyone I knew the e-mail address to have them sign. Lets show John Kerry who the VETS all VETS want...and it ain't him.
h3digital
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new polls, man i love hearing them,(everyone except for fox's, fox friendly adjusts it) you bush diehards are gonna be real pissed when we have a new administration, but you'll love the bennefits of it. When Kerry is Commander in Chief and does the VA good will you forgive the man? 2 wrongs don't make a right and realizing the truth even though blinded can set you free from hate and being free from hate really does set you free. Freedom is not Free, we all know that. We all paid the price, and now even the civies are starting to realize. Last to really rock the boat, I DO believe in right wing conspiracies. Now you people talk about lies, there's some real lies on that side, but not all right wingers are like that. Because there is no such thing as all people.
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

h3digital wrote:
new polls, man i love hearing them, (everyone except for fox's, fox friendly adjusts it) ...

Bulls**t! That is an outright lie.
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are gonna believe what you want to believe when your eyes are so closed. Mine our wide open and I see beyond the liberal media and I know what is in my heart. President Bush IS THE RIGHT (no pun intended) MAN for the job. If by some fluke Kerry is elected...it will be us telling you we told you so as our economy tanks, as he taxes us higher (look at MA taxes)....doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this stuff out. My common sense does it for me. Terrorism will hit us harder and more than ever and then we will see what John "F" Kerry will do...probably not much...and it will take another republican to come in and clean it out once again to get this economy going. American pride will drop to a all time lower, lower than when Jimmy Carter was in office. Interest rates will soar, joblessness will go up and we will hit another recession all because of John Kerry will be unable to handle the job. That is what will happen if John Kerry is elected.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: