SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An Ohio "pick me up"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: An Ohio "pick me up" Reply with quote

Just thought everybody could use some good news. I went to the Bush/Cheney site and clicked on Ohio. This kinda proves what I was talking about this past Saturday concerning OSU. Also check out the crowd at this Ohio Rally.Thousands Support the President at Ohio State Game

I think I speak for all Ohio State Students for Bush when I say that it's great to be back at work for the President as we kick off the final fifty days to victory. This weekend, that effort got under way at the Ohio State vs. Marshall game here in Columbus, where Ohio State Students for Bush distributed over 4,000 lapel stickers, placards, and bumper stickers in addition to voter registration. Our efforts were featured on MSNBC and Australian TV. The drive was so successful that we received reports of Bush/Cheney stickers appearing all over Columbus!

The Ohio State Buckeyes are ready up for another exciting season -- and for Students for Bush, no victory will be as sweet as when we put Ohio's 20 electoral votes in the President's column and send John Kerry back to Massachusetts where he can't flip-flop on whether he goes for Buckeye football or not.

Calen Byers
Ohio State Students for Bush

How do I get the pictures? Not sure of what I am doing.
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in Ohio for the Air Force marathon in September, at Wright-Patterson AFB near Dayton.

A great state! I know they'll do the right thing!

reconflyer
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Re: An Ohio "pick me up" Reply with quote

concernedgranny wrote:

How do I get the pictures? Not sure of what I am doing.

Can you just post a link to them, maybe?
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

georgewbush.com then go to grassroots and you can check it out state by state. Big crowds in Ohio. If I am reading it right, he should be in Findlay Wednesday 27 at 3:30. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics! http://www.georgewbush.com/Ohio/

Yes, you're reading it correctly! Wed., Oct. 27th at 3:30!

Are you going? I would love to go to one of his events!
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to figure it out right now. I would probably keep my kid out of school and let him go with me. Husband has to work but am thinking about having my brother and sister and son and daughter go with me. I'm doing everything I can to re-arrange things. It will probably be the last time he is in Ohio. Unless he is coming to Columbus with Arnold, which would be closer. How do we find out where he is going to be and this may sound stupid, but can you just show up and get in? I've never done anything like this before.
concernedgranny
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

News just said that Bush will be in Columbus on Friday. Going to try and get tickets.
USAFE5
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="concernedgranny"]but can you just show up and get in? I've never done anything like this before.[/quote]

Call the local GOP offices they will let you know if you need tickets and if there are any still available
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: