SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What if Kerry gets elected? A traitor in the white house...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rsbonds
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: What if Kerry gets elected? A traitor in the white house... Reply with quote

I ask you, what do we do if kerry gets elected? I personally think that there would be a mass exodus of military personel into civilian life. Who will want to serve their country with kerry as cif? At that point it would be up to the Senate and House to counter anything and everything kerry does. What do you think?
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You ask: I answer. Cool

If Kerry is elected there will not be another Democrat to hold the WH for 8 to 12 years, perhaps for a generation. I also doubt he would be allowed to finish a term, but would be impeached AND removed from office.

I had this dream. Or nightmare. But in this nightmare, Kerry was Prez and we were attacked. Some big terrorist thing, killing tens of thousands. Seems like there were multiple attacks, occuring in a short time. Details not clear. The people were so angered and scared that riots broke out across the country, and huge protests against Kerry. In the dream, people began to attack those they felt had "tricked" them into voting for Kerry, and I saw hundreds of screaming people trying to get at Mikey Moore, pelting his car with rotten fruit. In the dream, it wasn't just Kerry that was removed from office, but his entire administration either resigned or was forced out.

If Kerry is elected it will be the worst thing that ever happens for the Democrats, mark my words. But even that isn't enough to make me willing to risk a Kerry presidency.
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sizeable number of troops will get out, I myself will nix going into the Guard. My girlfriend is going to stop trying to grow her business. We will also stop buying anything new that requires incurring debt.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They will have to really bring the draft back if that were to happen.
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: What if Kerry gets elected? A traitor in the white house Reply with quote

I am going to assume the fetal position. Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Shocked

rsbonds wrote:
I ask you, what do we do if kerry gets elected? I personally think that there would be a mass exodus of military personel into civilian life. Who will want to serve their country with kerry as cif? At that point it would be up to the Senate and House to counter anything and everything kerry does. What do you think?
Endaar
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We will also stop buying anything new that requires incurring debt.

Funny, I would think the opposite would make sense. Since the dollar only has value because of the faith and credit of the government, if Chamberla..er...Kerry manages to destroy the US as we know it, your debt isn't going to mean a whole lot. Might be a good time to buy gold. As in gold bars. As in ones that you physically have posession of.

Endaar
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I'm Ornery Very Happy

I won’t say what would happen Very Happy

Just he will probably run and hide
PrinceLazar
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

azpatriot wrote:
Hey I'm Ornery Very Happy

I won’t say what would happen Very Happy

Just he will probably run and hide

He won't get elected, but still TURN OUT AND VOTE EN MASSE., so the liberal psychos won't keep talking abotu stolen elections until Armageddon.

Need some wood?!?!
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Having John Kerry Kohn in the White House.

Can you see it his multiple personalities at the wheel and Teresa spouting off at him. What would the neighbors think?

I guess all the king's men decided it was time to get John's lazy arse out of the senate and the only way was to have him run for president knowing full well he would lose.

I too dreamt Kerry was the president and he was in a very dark room all alone and his finger was about to press the button.

California was on AL-Qaeda's list and three nuclear explosions took place there.

end of dream

With John Kerry in the White House and with his mentality that we can not defend ourselves if attacked by terrorists because we don't know what country in the middle east was responsible.

He instead will say we are doing all we can to capture them in Afganistan and other middle eastern countries.

Under President George Bush those who sponsor terrorist attacks will be held accountable. So we can always feel safe with George in Office.

I would also like to see Jeb Bush run for president in "08"

Arrow One thing we can count on is God and I know I am safe right here in Florida.

God Bless You All Smile

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS
Samileino
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We make fun but we all know it's not funny....we just have to keep rallying the troops around here to vote with intelligence....
I found out my 6 y/o niece voted in the Weekly Reader Poll (which has been right for around 50 years (I could be wrong on the exact time, but it's been more years than any other kids polls) My mom asked her how she voted...she said she voted for Bush (okay so our WHOLE family with no exceptions are conservative repubs so there's no pressure there Smile My mom asked her why and instead of saying that she heard us say this or that....she said cause he scares her...she said there is something about seeing him on TV that scares her. My son 9 y/o says something similar...he knows the facts and even pointed out to me at the second debate when Kerry was spouting about body armor that Kerry voted against (kid pays way too much attention and is way too smart Smile but he says Kerry is scary and mean. He says he doesn't believe anything he says cause even at 9 y/o this kid can pick out the lies from what he sees.
My biggest weapon right now besides my vote and my voice I really think is my prayer. Just can't imagine a Kerry regime.....don't want to...I want to sleep tonight dangit.

Sami
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend and I are starting a business dealing with firearms and the hobby in general. Not dealing guns, but hosting pro gun stuff and what not.

After the BATFE clamp down during the Clinton years and all the unfriendly gun stuff I fear that Kerry will have a terrible affect on all parts of the gun industry.

You wouldn'y believe many of the untold stories of BATFE harrassment during the Clinton years urged on by a hostile administration.

I hate to think of our plans being thrown in the crapper and not too mention the taxes he might try to push. He can veto anything a Republican house wants to do thereby stagnating or diluting legislation not too mention teh war on terror!

Ugh..... I'm getting depressed
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
My mom asked her why and instead of saying that she heard us say this or that....she said cause he scares her...she said there is something about seeing him on TV that scares her. My son 9 y/o says something similar...he knows the facts and even pointed out to me at the second debate when Kerry was spouting about body armor that Kerry voted against (kid pays way too much attention and is way too smart but he says Kerry is scary and mean. He says he doesn't believe anything he says cause even at 9 y/o this kid can pick out the lies from what he sees.

The kids know. They don't have the liability of years of experience or the need to rationialize. They know something's not right when they see Kerry. They see the candidates through the unfiltered eyes of youth, in Bush they see compassion and empathy, because it is there. In Kerry they see something to be scared of, the guy that would yell at them for touching a piece of china or bouncing on his Victorian armchair.

I think most people can see it, too... Still, many are willing to compromise their instincts for what they consider pragmatism. Big mistake.

Let's all get on our knees and pray for the victory of President Bush.

reconflyer
sleeplessinseattle
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: What if Kerry gets elected? A traitor in the white house Reply with quote

Ohio Voter wrote:
I am going to assume the fetal position. Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Shocked

rsbonds wrote:

I'm sorry - that's really funny...in a sad kinda way...

Sleepless
truthserum
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, kids are like little radars, they can always tell a scary person. Maybe we'd be better off with the kids voting. I don't even want to consider Kerry as president. It's such a scary thought I won't sleep tonight.

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!
Woodrow
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry WILL NOT win, if we vote and help others get to the polls. Kerry is sinking in Florida, Bush is strong and getting stronger in Wisconsin, Iowa and will surge in Ohio this weekend. VP Cheney may be right in his prediction of 52-47 victory looks better everyday. THE KEY is to get everyone out to vote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: