SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

COMRADE Buddies Support Kerry, Hate Bush!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grateful
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: COMRADE Buddies Support Kerry, Hate Bush!! Reply with quote

First of all, I want to express deepest thanks to you Vets for your courageous service to our country--back then AND now!!

I thought you would want to know that Kerry's communist buddies are still loyal to him. You can check out the "Communist Party of America" [what an oxymoron] Web site at: http://www.cpusa.org.

This article is worthy of note--because they are pushing voting in the Nov. 2 election very hard. Since they appear to be a nonprofit organization (our tax dollars at work), they have to parse their words carefully:

"A Bush victory would give the ultra-right a green light to ramp up their project to drastically and unilaterally reshape the domestic and international landscape in the interests of U.S. imperialism.

"On the other hand, a victory by Kerry and the broad democratic movement that supports him would be a body blow to the extreme right, bring some relief on bread and butter issues, and lift the siege on our nation's constitution.

"It also would create a much more favorable political terrain on which the people's movement could struggle for its agenda .....

"Thus the stakes are high, and what adds to the drama is that the electorate is so divided that the outcome will depend on which campaign is able to turn out the biggest vote. ... "

http://www.cpusa.org/article/articleview/590/1/27/

Gee, I wonder why they didn't back Nader instead? I'll bet Kerry's not spreading this around!!
fb274
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:11 am    Post subject: Re: COMRADE Buddies Support Kerry, Hate Bush!! Reply with quote

[quote="Grateful"]First of all, I want to express deepest thanks to you Vets for your courageous service to our country--back then AND now!!

I thought you would want to know that Kerry's communist buddies are still loyal to him. You can check out the "Communist Party of America" [what an oxymoron] Web site at: http://www.cpusa.org.

This article is worthy of note--because they are pushing voting in the Nov. 2 election very hard. Since they appear to be a nonprofit organization (our tax dollars at work), they have to parse their words carefully:

"A Bush victory would give the ultra-right a green light to ramp up their project to drastically and unilaterally reshape the domestic and international landscape in the interests of U.S. imperialism.

"On the other hand, a victory by Kerry and the broad democratic movement that supports him would be a body blow to the extreme right, bring some relief on bread and butter issues, and lift the siege on our nation's constitution.
~~~~~~~~~~~
HOW MANY years ago was the comment made by the communists of Russia that the U.S. of A could and would be counquered from within? Has Kerry been the "chosen one" from way back then?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: