SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOW MANY HATS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackwatch
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: HOW MANY HATS. Reply with quote

Alright so far this week I have seen pictures of Kerry with a hunting hat a coal miners hat his baseball cap the rabbit hat from his trip to the moon and off course his miltary hat. Oh, I forgot his bikers helmet. Did he wear a hat when he was surfing. Do you think he has covered all the people he wants to vote for him. Never mind the message just attract them for how he looks. This man will do anything and say anything to get himself elected. Did I forgot any hats.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just one--------dunce cap! Wink
blackwatch
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Now if he's after the womens vote I wonder what sort of a hat he would wear.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing boxers with bannanas on them! Embarassed
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:12 am    Post subject: Re: HOW MANY HATS. Reply with quote

blackwatch wrote:
Alright so far this week I have seen pictures of Kerry with a hunting hat a coal miners hat his baseball cap the rabbit hat from his trip to the moon and off course his miltary hat. Oh, I forgot his bikers helmet. Did he wear a hat when he was surfing. Do you think he has covered all the people he wants to vote for him. Never mind the message just attract them for how he looks. This man will do anything and say anything to get himself elected. Did I forgot any hats.

Was the baseball cap frontwards or backwards? Or both? I did wear the baseball cap frontwards before I wore it backwards!

Remember in words of Kerry from the 2nd debate:

Quote:
...because that would be pandering.
Chuck54
PO1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Mao cap seems appropriate....this cap was popular with the protestors in the 60's.

Zell Miller
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry with his femme "power fist" in the air wearing his "Mao- De-Man" baseball cap backwards! Very Happy
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:49 am    Post subject: Dress Up Reply with quote

His advisors dress him up and then tell him to play on the tarmac.

If he was told to wear a pointed witch's hat because a local coven had a lot of undecided voters, the tool would put the hat on and blow kisses.

It amazes me that people just can't see through all this fake wannebee stuff.

Meanwhile, our President goes out there in everyday clothes and talks to the people.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the Clinton's gone, I had forgotten what it was like to have a Photo-Op President and I pray this is just a Photo-Op Wan-a-be President. Bush is who he is and doesn't play to the camera. That is the true meaning of integrity Senator Kerry. The word integrity comes from the same word which gives us integer which as a math concept, it is a whole complete number. In terms of character, it also means whole & complete. It means you are the same person no matter where you are, no matter who is looking. You are consistent and a person with one face. Just the kind of guy I want for President!
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, PC, so true. The President wants to catch the bad guys. Kerry wants to catch the headlines.

Boxer shorts with bananas on them? LOL, blue, it's past your bedtime.

Dress him up and tell him to go play on the tarmac! Very Happy Too funny.
MissouriVeteransDaughter
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Hats we haven't seen yet. Reply with quote

I'm personally looking forward to seeing Kerry in traditional Pennsylvania Dutch Amish garb. And maybe an Amish woman's white prayer cap for Teresa... Rolling Eyes
"Lord...Who may live on your holy hill? He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman" Ps15:1-3.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:40 am    Post subject: Re: Hats we haven't seen yet. Reply with quote

MissouriVeteransDaughter wrote:
I'm personally looking forward to seeing Kerry in traditional Pennsylvania Dutch Amish garb. And maybe an Amish woman's white prayer cap for Teresa... :roll:

That image is well worth staying up for!

Has he done the nose rings and body piercings yet to appeal to that demographic (a tatoo or two added would help).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: