SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry - can't salute so he blows kisses?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:38 am    Post subject: Kerry - can't salute so he blows kisses? Reply with quote

Am I the only one who has noticed Kerry blowing kisses to the crowds as he campaigns? I guess that is so the Terrorists will see his softer and gentler side. What's next? If he is elected, he appears on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and they get to redecorate the Oval Office? He looks about as Presidential blowing kisses as Winnie the Poo. My guess is that he received so much criticism for saluting that he resorted to blowing kisses.
mcknz
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was probably normal for the Flower Children he used to pal around with.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcknz wrote:
It was probably normal for the Flower Children he used to pal around with.

Its VERY European looking. It is the same movement Teresa uses, she was doing it at the convention. Two hands to the mouth, kiss and toss the kisses to the crowds. Just give them kisses and they'll follow you anywhere.......
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From watching him try to catch a football, I wonder if maybe his wrist is a bit "flip-floppy" (I'd say "limp", but, well . . . ).
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be dissin on Winnie, man. I really like Winnie the Pooh.

Winnie the Pooh was scared of hefalumps and weezils, proving Winnie the Pooh was a swing voter and would have voted against Kerry Edwards, when push came to shove. (He was, after all, a bear of very little brain, and so remained Undecided until Christopher Robin joined the Marines and convinced Pooh to vote for Bush.) That is why the polls are messed up, they haven't been polling the Hundred Acre Wood.

Kerry is blowing kisses? Doesn't he know there is a flu vaccine shortage? What happened to that geeky black power thang he was doing? Kinda limp wristed black power thang, but better than blowing kisses.

I used to blow kisses to the crowd, but then I was running for goofy homecoming queen, not leader of the free world. Does Kerry know the beauty queen wave? Has he been practicing that in front of the mirror for his Inaugural Parade that will never happen? I can teach the Beauty Queen wave to T, but I can't quarantee she won't have arm jiggle. I am not a magician, for Pete sake.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:

I used to blow kisses to the crowd, but then I was running for goofy homecoming queen, not leader of the free world. Does Kerry know the beauty queen wave? Has he been practicing that in front of the mirror for his Inaugural Parade that will never happen? I can teach the Beauty Queen wave to T, but I can't quarantee she won't have arm jiggle. I am not a magician, for Pete sake.

As Sophmoric as his supporters sometimes act, I believe that is what they think they are electing as well. Either Homecoming Queen or CLASS President. Which is shocking they could get confused on that, because Teresa is a constant reminder that there is nothing classy about the Kerrys.
PC
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject: Kisses Reply with quote

When's he not blowin' kisses, he goes around doing that little Hindu bow or whatever it is.

Maybe blowin' kisses is a Hollyweird thing.

Actually cuts of Kerry blowin' kisses would make a great ad. I'm not sure what music to use, maybe Tiptoe Through The Tulips.

Now that brings up a nightmare image: Michael Moore blowin' kisses -- I'd run so damn fast.
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:16 am    Post subject: I know he blows wind;But Reply with quote

If kerry is so up on kissing, he can kiss my arse. I'll even bend over and present it to him in front of the whole crowd. I believe you Yanks call it mooning. Laughing

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
shooter
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hidden meaning behind the blowing kisses thing is: Yep, you can kiss your arse goodby when I'm elected......

Am I the only one noticing the commie bow with the praying hands. Maybe he's genuflecting (?) in thanks to the NVA......

For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know !!

Harley Davidson - If you have to ask, you don't understand !

Gun Control = Double tap - center mass
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When doing the bow with the praying hands, has anyone noticed if someone is standing behind him? Maybe that's his way of saying thanks? Laughing Any time I see him give that black power, commie fist salute, I want to take my booted foot and jam it up you-know-where! And while on the subject of contructive Question criticism, I wish Tuh-ray-zah would increase his allowance so he could get another jacket. I'm sick of seeing him in that orangey-gold, dark color collar, dark wrist trimmed one. It probably cost more than a month's rent for me, but doesn't he have another one to put on once in a while? Mad
Tex
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is nothing natural or authentic about John Kerry. The things he says, the things he does, the way he acts... he's one bizarre dude.

I honestly cannot understand how anyone could listen to and watch him, and not come to the same conclusion.

He's just a weirdo.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The orangey coat is a carhart work jacket, they cost 40-50 bucks and they're hell for stout (its a construction worker thing).
That femmee kerry wearing one is a joke, I cant remember having mine pressed. The limp wristed power sign shows how small his elite hands are, thats why he can't throw or catch a ball, the Mass. debater only used his mouth in school.
The Queen of France wave comes in handy hailing cabs, Im sure the Hoe-Chi bow was used to greet Moma-San.
When moma t. blows her raisin kisses you shouldn't light a match cause it could start a fire! Wink
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:08 am    Post subject: Genuflection??? Reply with quote

sKerrys bent over posture is a statement on his foreign policy. He just wants to show every one that he is ready to take it up the bung hole for the whole country. It's the patriotic thing to do after all. He likes getting Saddamized on a regular basis. That's why he's so on to the president. George W. took his candy daddy away from him. Twisted Evil

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
USMCWayne
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to LOL at this particular post, as I thought I was the only person in America whose stomach turned everytime I saw Kerry in public in his pressed and startched Carhartt© jacket, either blowing kisses, giving a power salute, or bowing over in thanks.

I honestly try to judge the candidates, whether they be Republican, Democrat, or something else, on what they say and what they stand for, and not how they look in public, and have (and will) vote for the person I feel is best suited for the job.

But when I look at Kerry, know how little he really stands for, how he's trying to pretend to be something he's not, and how his campaign seems to be more a matter of "elect me because I'm not George Bush, and did you know I served in Vietnam", my head starts throbbing.

Bush better win. I won't be able to stand the four year migraine that would come with a Kerry Presidency.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manicures, tanning treatments, Botox, blowing kisses, has to "prove" he is a man with hunting photo ops, smells French.

I am thinking of a word (not that there is anything wrong with that!) LOL!

Maybe I will just settle for metrosexual.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: