SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KRAUTHAMMER NUKES JUAN WILLIAMS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: KRAUTHAMMER NUKES JUAN WILLIAMS Reply with quote

This is twice I have seen juan williams come unglued and be nuked and corrected. I have to salute Charles Krauthammer on Brit Hume tonight brought up the fact that Kerry 30 years ago Blamed the US Military of behaving like Genghis Kahn now he is blaming them for behaving like the Keystone Cops. Juan Williams got defensive then was quickly smaked down on his inacuracies related to the dates the "Missing Explosives" were last seen.

Thank you Charles
BertH
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back during the Bush Guard service flap, Juan Williams was ranting about the President being missing for three months in Alabama. Finally I got so fed up, I did make contact with someone at Fox news to explain to them how Reserve and National Guard service worked then. I had been both active duty Army and went to the Reserves when I got out and offered to send him my records so he could understand what "points" were and how
anyone who went to a base for six days out of 90 could be not remembered 30 years later. I finished it with "Don't put Williams on again on that topic until he does his homework because you are pissing off everybody who was in the service then in either the Guard or Reserves. Or if you are going to put him on, educate him." He apologized saying Williams did not have any military service and I told him then either educate your people or find analysts that have been when you are on military topics."
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why doesn't that surprise me
........ especially comparing intelligence betwen the two of them
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juan Williams is a pissant --a lightweight. I swear, he cannot even construct a sentence into a cohesive thought. No wonder he is on National Public Radio where analytical thinking isn't required. I do wish FOX would replace him with someone who has a clue what is happening around him.
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I liked the point on BOR last night (night before that? -- it's beginning to be a blur...) where Juan's argument got reduced to him saying "well, that's what the (lib) papers are saying" and BOR just laughed him off the set.
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juan Williams generally seems to be a well-meaning sort of guy but spends way too much time face-down in the KoolAid and, as Nomorelies said, a major lightweight--He can never hold his own when challenged and often is way murky on the facts--

Krauthammer, OTOH, is one of the brainiest fellas on TV--Sharp as a switchblade and always, always knows what he's talking about--I wouldn't even suggest that Juan try to take him on if he was in a coma--C
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only did Charles but Brit also did. I love seeing him shut up and exposed for what he is just another lying liberal. He really does not have the intelligence to be on that panel.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only did Charles but Brit also did. I love seeing him shut up and exposed for what he is just another lying liberal. He really does not have the intelligence to be on that panel.
I B Squidly
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Juan is a product of the Golden Age of Quotas and a fine exemplar of the Peter Principal. A week ago he was ebullient with his interview of Kerry (like Monica with a newly stained dress) but it played nowhere. Today he started dejected listlessly mouthing the rugchewer's talking points. Wham, bang; he's the Frank Burns of these talk panels.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All of this is very true, In a day where I see attack after attack coming out I wonder why is the right so hesitant to air such a story.....
Here is my thought, Soros spent Millions on adds web sites etc, it hardly produced a bounce becouse it was all bullcrap........ SBVT came out and aired ,,, what was it a million?..........in adds and gave Bush an ever lasting lead ......... so here is my point.... the msm would air this in a heart beat....you would see max cleland out there stumping........ no pun intended.......on this issue if it were bush who had done the crap Kerry did....... so everyonce in a while I have to write about somthing positive.

I think the public actually expects Dems to lie but when it comes to a republican its a whole new measure.
God and Country
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only difference between Juan Williams and David Duke: one is black and the other is white.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for doing that thankless task, BertH. Now we know the ignorance is willful, for sure.
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I caught the replay and I thought Juan said possibly the stupidest thing ever said on the issue, "it shows the troops were doing a poor job of guarding them, if the weapons were there" (itallics mine) Somebody ought to take this dolt aside and remind him that "spinning" is another word for "lying" while he still has something of a reputation left.
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scotty61 wrote:
I caught the replay and I thought Juan said possibly the stupidest thing ever said on the issue, "it shows the troops were doing a poor job of guarding them, if the weapons were there" (itallics mine) Somebody ought to take this dolt aside and remind him that "spinning" is another word for "lying" while he still has something of a reputation left.

This is a good point, the legacy of damage froom the clinton administration. We have excepted spinning in place of lieing, Good Point I hadnt thought of it that way. Thanks
Spiess
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scotty61 wrote:

This is a good point, the legacy of damage froom the clinton administration. We have excepted spinning in place of lieing, Good Point I hadnt thought of it that way. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: